5th September 2011
Klanghelm has announced the releases of VUMT, a classic VU meter with trim function for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows in VST and AU plug-in formats. It costs €5.
- Painstakingly modeled behaviour and recreation of the general ballistics of classic VU meters.
- 300 ms attack and release times to meet common specs of a standard VU meter.
- Gain staging made easy. Trim your channel volume +/- 20 dB.
- VU reference level switchable:
- 0 dBVU = -20 dBFS.
- 0 dBVU = -18 dBFS.
- 0 dBVU = -14 dBFS.
- Clip-LED to inform you when the level exceeds -0.2 dBFS to avoid digital overs.
- Comes with four skins to be pleasant to look at for (almost) everybody.
Two mutations included:
- VUMT SOLO: Single VU meter. Switchable additional needle to watch left and right channel level in one single display.
- VUMT DUO: Two VU meter displays to show either left/right of mid/side level information. If switched to MS operation the volume trim knobs control the volume of the mid channel and side channel.
Additional standalone apps (VUMT SOLO & DUO) are included (Mac& Win, 32 & 64 Bit).
28 Jan 2014 Klanghelm updates DC8C to v2.2
12 Apr 2012 Klanghelm updates DC8C Compressor to 1.1
05 Mar 2012 KLanghelm updates DC1A Compressor to v1.1
10 Feb 2012 Klanghelm updates VUMT to v1.8.2 (incl. VST3)
27 Oct 2011 Klanghelm updates VUMT to v1.5.7