7th January 2007
Version 0.9pre2 of MusE is now available.
Excerpt from the ChangeLog:
- Fixed some major issues with undo/redo.
- Prevented saving and segfault upon loading for routes with empty names.
- Add new soloing system.
- Enabled MIDI mixer strip solo buttons.
- Fixed loading of .med files, with plugins, created before muse-0.9pre1
- More automation fixes.
- Fixed touch mode events storing, was not right.
- Sliders, knobs and labels now respond to mousewheel and paging properly.
- Linked slider/knob labels with sliders and knobs so paging or mousewheeling
- Fixed integer controls (like Glame Bandpass 'stages').
- Fixed external plugin gui's to look like the built-in freeverb.
- reworked mute, old solution caused problems for solo
- solo is now united between midi and audio
- fixed issue with hanging notes for softsynths when stop is pressed
- fixed faulty off value for aux when set to max
- Fixed timing bug causing MusE to depend on jack buffer setting
- Added support for auto-scroll for other drag operations but rubberband
The full ChangeLog is available here.