Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

adamtrance wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:07 am Thank you, Merry Christmas, and have a great holiday everyone. I hope 2021 will bring many good things to all!
Would be helpful if it was (easily) visible, when the update has come and maybe some list of what has been done :P :)

I'm currently thinking of what version of jp6k I have and I wouldn't like to open my DAW just for that.. Lazy me :P

yobare wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:23 am If I buy viper is it legal to make samples for a sampler with it? Just need to know.
You can't record the presest/wavetables and sell them as your own. If you make a 100gb collection of robot sex sounds, those you can legally sell as your own work (as long as it is your work).

It Will prob not be The same quality as viper but anyways

Ok thanks sneakybeats. Ofc i Will make my own.

I Always do

This is beautiful looking synth. And the sound is beautiful. Also Adam is giving good & polite answers here what is very nice (some other developers can take learn from Adam!!).

I have 2 things I think would make this good synth even better:
1. More options for envelope slopes/curves
2. Preset browser with search option & maybe some other improvements for preset browser.
(3. Maybe also unison option also if using basic wave forms/other wave forms)
But these are just small things :)

Damn still waiting on that flowstone mac export option. I've literally installed Vienna Ensemble and a windows partition to use it.
"FriendZone"

paulm12 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:41 pm Damn still waiting on that flowstone mac export option. I've literally installed Vienna Ensemble and a windows partition to use it.
I'm in the group to beta test the alpha version of Flowstone and I can tell you that a mac version of Flowstone is not in the plans. Other things are, but no Mac version is planned.

paulm12 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:41 pm Damn still waiting on that flowstone mac export option. I've literally installed Vienna Ensemble and a windows partition to use it.
Honestly, using Vienna Ensemble, Codeweavers Crossover or even a Windows partition can still be more convenient than dealing with a VTI (if you're into that...)

And although I barely use macOS, I tried Viper inside VSTHost with Codeweavers Crossover and it works. This method should work too.

Great sounding synth. Purchased for the very fair sale price, cant say no to that.

You can tell a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into viper. Purchased.

Looks like I missed the sale. Oh well, such is life.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:45 pm Looks like I missed the sale. Oh well, such is life.
The code is still active today
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:51 pm
wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:45 pm Looks like I missed the sale. Oh well, such is life.
The code is still active today
Thanks Adam. I don't remember what it was. LOL

Never mind. I found it online.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:03 pm Thanks Adam. I don't remember what it was. LOL
"XMAS2020" :wink:
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Return to “Instruments”