Name is 'Maize' for Mac VSTs

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, a user of my VSTs has come back to me saying that the instruments are showing up but are all named Maize. He is saying that he can't load more than 1 instrument as they are all called maize. I have definitely named them correctly in the production process. He is using Cubase 10.5 on a Mac. He never had this problem on the windows.
Has anyone had the same problem with the names of the instruments not coming up or all showing as Maize? If anyone can shed some light on this and help me out, I would really appreciate it.
Many thanks, Steve.
'Only came outside to watch the night fall with the rain...'

This only happens if you use version 2.6.0 for the exported plugins for macOS, I recommend that you use version 2.5.8. Take a look at this thread to find interesting information viewtopic.php?f=113&t=537798

Does anyone know if it's worth updating to version 2.7.0, is this version still a shared player like 2.6.0?

JakeJ wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:34 am Does anyone know if it's worth updating to version 2.7.0, is this version still a shared player like 2.6.0?
It's still the shared Maize Player.

Ah ok we need to see if we can have the developer create a none shared version update, I think 2.5.8 is the last one we can really update to, but eventually we will need updates for a none shared version.

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:33 am This only happens if you use version 2.6.0 for the exported plugins for macOS, I recommend that you use version 2.5.8. Take a look at this thread to find interesting information viewtopic.php?f=113&t=537798
Yes, I've found that 2.5.8 is the last good version. At least Catalina users can get them up and running.
Thanks for the feedback!
'Only came outside to watch the night fall with the rain...'

Return to “Maizesoft”