Tanagra and Darmok

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just downloaded and ran Tanagra and Darmok. Fresh and familiar and fun and, as usual, BARGAINS!

How do he do it again and again?

Paj
8^)

Tanagra
https://hgsounds.com/product/tanagra/
I will definitely get this.

Edit: Got is but not sure when I will find the time to play with it.

Andy, just received your email. Gotta say you sound really good. Hope you are actually feeling better.

A few weeks ago I purchased Tanagra and Darmok. Is Shaka part of the deal?

What is Equilibrium. I cannot recall such an instrument.

Well I made the time to play with Tanagra and Darmok. I like the sound and GUI of Tanagra more.

Love :love: the abundance or Randomizers typical of all of Andy’s instruments.

Tanagra and any instrument with an x-y pads has great musical capability if the surface is multi-touch. It is a shame that Kontakt is not multi-touch capable. It is frustrating to see multiple controls moving simultaneously but my fingers are denied by computer code to do the same thing. The capability is there but the multi-touch has not been implemented. :(

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:49 pm Andy, just received your email. Gotta say you sound really good. Hope you are actually feeling better.

A few weeks ago I purchased Tanagra and Darmok. Is Shaka part of the deal?

What is Equilibrium. I cannot recall such an instrument.
Equilibrium is part of the Serenity Group Buy. Looks like Shaka has been added to Tanagra and Darmok!

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:49 pm What is Equilibrium. I cannot recall such an instrument.
For Equilibrium (another HGS monster!):
https://hgsounds.com/product/serenity-group-buy/

. . . and, yes, Shaka is part of the deal/download.

Paj
8^)

Thanks to jobi7 and PajKVR for your help.
Not sure how I missed Equilibrium.

One of my favourite Next Gen episodes

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”