3am - Remix of GIGAWATT's Bits and Pieces (dildoes)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Upon writing out the plural of dildo, it just doesn't look right. Should it be "dildos"? But that looks like dil-DOS, then "dildoes" looks like dil-does... hmm, another of life's mysteries. Hows about Dildi \m/

Here's the song...
GIGAWATT - Bits and Pieces (3am's whiskey and speed mix)

This was a lot of fun to do.

Most folks seem to enjoy the above mix better... but a some of my coworkers insist that this version is better...
GIGAWATT - Bits and Pieces (3am's extended edit)

Longer breakdown, less bass heavy.

Thanks for letting me put my stink on your track dude!

[edit]excuse my rudeness... the original track [/edit]
Last edited by justin3am on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

justin3am wrote:
Thanks for letting me put my stink on your track dude!
Any fuckin time you want dude.

:hail:
I shake my head in disbelief upon hearing these monstrosities...

Thats a good thing. :hihi:

Holy french kissing pyschic b a t f i s h! DAMN!
3am- you're a wizard.

I've been really excited to do this, and now I really want to do more! PF's stems are of incredible quality, makes doing this stuff really easy. :)

BB, I'd really like to be a wizard! Like Merlin in the old Disney "Sword in the Stone" movie. Damn, the Disney movies from that time were awesome. :) ...Pete's Dragon!

justin3am wrote:I've been really excited to do this, and now I really want to do more!
Wanna take a crack at Mark Twain? :hihi:

pattonfreak1 wrote:
justin3am wrote:I've been really excited to do this, and now I really want to do more!
I don't know how feel about beating up an old dude... but what the hell.

Amazing gyrations, twists and turns in the whiskey and speed mix, awesome work! Assuming V-Synth was used extensively?

I'll pick up the extended mix later.
Image Image

pattonfreak1 wrote:
wow! that's *my* fave from the batch. I'll be sure to keep a change of pants handy when I hear what manglement may result from the 3am labs work with "Mark Twain"...
BTW, pf... you know you have provided great material to work with, right? I mean... it's that much easier to make something really cool when you have something really cool to start! :hihi:

damn, this seems like a good musical marriage!

blortblort wrote: BTW, pf... you know you have provided great material to work with, right? I mean... it's that much easier to make something really cool when you have something really cool to start! :hihi:
All right blort, just take it easy. Calm down. Relax. Don't do it... This is the work of justin, not me. I view it as, I had very little to do with this. Its actually kinda humbling. To think this is what this song could've been but I simply dont carry the talent to make it so. Its more 3am than GIGAWATT. I agree the song is one of my better moments, but justin has taken it to a totally different level.

sloworm wrote:damn, this seems like a good musical marriage!
Hmm.... maybe we could book a double wedding with runagate and arke?

pattonfreak1 wrote:
blortblort wrote: BTW, pf... you know you have provided great material to work with, right? I mean... it's that much easier to make something really cool when you have something really cool to start! :hihi:
All right blort, just take it easy. Calm down. Relax. Don't do it... This is the work of justin, not me. I view it as, I had very little to do with this. Its actually kinda humbling. To think this is what this song could've been but I simply dont carry the talent to make it so. Its more 3am than GIGAWATT. I agree the song is one of my better moments, but justin has taken it to a totally different level.
What are you talking about!!! You did all the difficult stuff... performing tracking, initial processing. Everything that I did was merely procedural. With adequate instruction (or beatings) a retarded monkey could do what I do.
pattonfreak1 wrote:
sloworm wrote:damn, this seems like a good musical marriage!
Hmm.... maybe we could book a double wedding with runagate and arke?
Thanks but no thanks, one significant other is more than enough for me! :hihi:

justin3am wrote:
pattonfreak1 wrote:
What are you talking about!!! You did all the difficult stuff... performing tracking, initial processing. Everything that I did was merely procedural. With adequate instruction (or beatings) a retarded monkey could do what I do.
...umm, a retarded WIZARD monkey could maybe do what you did, Justin :hihi:

pf- while I may be no one to talk, I'll have NO MORE of this marginalization of your own work from you... do you hear me? :uhuhuh:
seriously- it's damn good and you have to learn to live with the fact that there are those of us who think so. Hell...Justin doesn't ask to remix just anybody, yes?

justin3am wrote:
:oops:
blortblort wrote: ...umm, a retarded WIZARD monkey could maybe do what you did, Justin :hihi:
:lol: (just conjured an image of a retarded wizard monkey in my head)
blortblort wrote:pf- while I may be no one to talk, I'll have NO MORE of this marginalization of your own work from you... do you hear me? :uhuhuh:
seriously- it's damn good and you have to learn to live with the fact that there are those of us who think so. Hell...Justin doesn't ask to remix just anybody, yes?
Well I am my own worst critic. :(
And when you put it that way I do feel kinda proud.... No... that must be the nachos making my feel that way.

mmmmmmm.... nachos.
[EDIT]
By the way I guess I'll announce my next endeavor:
A cover of Aerosmith's Last Child. :hihi:

Cool :tu:

This twists the original enough so that it sounds different without changing the bits (and pieces, bits and pieces, bits and pieces) that made it great the first time round.

I'd love to hear Justin remix Mark Twain. Perhaps he could call it the Senior Abuse mix.
blortblort wrote:pf- while I may be no one to talk, I'll have NO MORE of this marginalization of your own work from you... do you hear me? Uh Uh Uh
pattonfreak1, welcome to the "I've been told off by blortblort" club :lol: Seriously though, everything he said is correct. Respect the blortblort!
其余的是噪音

Az're-ul wrote:the Senior Abuse mix
:lol:

Thanks Az!

I'm a WWWIZZARDD DD D!!!!

Return to “Music Cafe”