Tracking Apple Silicon Native Hosts, Plugins, Effects

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic

Atlatnesiti wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:08 pm
Atlatnesiti wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:40 am Audiorealism Bass Line 3 is NOT FX it is instrument.
Please correct
Still listed as FX not instruments
I wonder how Audiorealism feels about it 😏
… and how long will it take to update this database…
The more you complain about it, the longer it will take.

I think he has already answered that simply in keeping up with this for 9 months, I for one appreciate it :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

It's a great thread. And since starting new threads requires no qualification or expertise, anyone who thinks they could do it better has every opportunity to do so.

and again teilo has put in a lot of time and edited this like 220 times...there is no reason to be rude to him :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

wvshpr wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:12 pm Do you want to provide a service or be a defensive *******?
He's doing it for free. Do you want to provide compensation?
Yo Leroy!

How can some Pro Tools versions be native if they depend on iLok?

Ploki wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:37 pm How can some Pro Tools versions be native if they depend on iLok?
Because it's still Rosetta2, except that it no longer crashes.

teilo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:32 pm
Ploki wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:37 pm How can some Pro Tools versions be native if they depend on iLok?
Because it's still Rosetta2, except that it no longer crashes.

sigh. thanks, very misleading release reports

iLok 5.4 just released. Still no native support.

FL Studio is close. :hyper: Release candidate 5 for 20.8.4 just released.

NATIVE SUPPORT ON FL STUDIO 20.8.4 ONWARD

I don't know if ^ that's new or what, but it's news to me. 8)
Yo Leroy!

BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:20 am FL Studio is close. :hyper: Release candidate 5 for 20.8.4 just released.

I already have it noted that the beta is native. I'll update when the final release is out and publicly available.

teilo wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:07 pm
BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:20 am FL Studio is close. :hyper: Release candidate 5 for 20.8.4 just released.

I already have it noted that the beta is native. I'll update when the final release is out and publicly available.
Main thing, won't have to wait until 2.9, which I was not aware of. 8)
Yo Leroy!

New VADrum2 from: http://www.rtmusicsoftware.com/products/vadrum2/
Universal Application (Work on iOS devices and macOS devices)

Atlatnesiti wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:12 am New VADrum2 from: http://www.rtmusicsoftware.com/products/vadrum2/
Universal Application (Work on iOS devices and macOS devices)
Well, I think I have jumped the gun on that one - App installs OK, but Logic and Live produce errors in loading it, so this app is totally unusable as a plug-in.
Curiously works in stand alone mode...?!
Unless I'm doing something wrong, DO NOT INSTALL IT

A "universal application" is not the same thing as "Universal Binary 2". Can't check it without installing on the Appstore.
Last edited by teilo on Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”