Duplicating a sunburst pattern picking part I made - what did I get wrong

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am using Sunburst guitar with Falcon on Logic Pro X.. When creating a part, I fed sunburst two midi tracks, 1st was full legato chords, 2nd track was the midi notes to pick individual patterns. I also modify the full legato chords sometimes, shortening part of the chord at the end, or the start point, to make the pattern more unique. This works well, although sometimes I get the artifact of a note cut off too sharp.

When I created the part, I re-assigned most of the octave to picking patterns I wanted. I saved the sunburst patch in Logic's Save patch. Logic saves the whole condition of a patch, say I picked a synth lead, but then changed envelop lengths, opened filter, etc. Logic saves that state.
I had assumed it would save which picking patterns I had assigned to the octave for patterns, but it does not. When I reload the song project into Logic. Sunburst guitar defaults to its standard assignment.

What did I miss? Is there a way to initiate a instance of Sunburst with the new pattern choices I had made.

I looked thru the Sunburst user manual, but didn't see anything about editing the patterns, saving them, and then saving assignment of patterns chosen.. Is there a reference manual or place I can read up on this.

I love the AcousticSamples instruments UVI carries. I am disappointed I can't exactly recreate the part I originally made, because I need to clean up a couple of notes that got chopped off rather awkwardly, that I didn't notice when recording

I don't know how the logic save thing works, but you can simply save the multi file and reload it in a new instance of UVI Workstation in another session.
To do that, just click at the top on the 3 horizontal lines and select "save multi", then select "load multi" to reload it and all patterns and everything will be recalled as it was saved.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”