Key range of VTines

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I am thinking about getting a new rhodes-vst. Some of them have a limited key range, which is a no-go for me. What's the key range of VTines?

JochenCX3 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:40 pm Hi

I am thinking about getting a new rhodes-vst. Some of them have a limited key range, which is a no-go for me. What's the key range of VTines?
How many keys are you looking for? 88-keys? There were some 88-key Rhodes stage pianos. The majority of Rhodes were 73 keys. I believe VTines is 73 but I just bought and can't confirm until later today.

Yes, I am looking vor a rhodes-vst with 88 keys. Please report!

The Vtines is 73 keys only, sorry. We planned on extending the range, but since the model we sampled was a 73, we really did not like the idea of just pitching the samples.

Vtines is a great vsti that delivers one specific model.
The UVI keysuite electric delivers a wide variety of electric piano sounds with a range of 88 keys and is also great.

I would welcome, if Vtines gets the option to an extended range by pitching the samples, even if the extended keys would not be perfect modeled.

Keysuite Electric does offer the full range of notes on all instruments, but only one Rhodes in it is actually an 88 (one of the Mark 2s). The only other 88-key instrument in there is the Yamaha CP-80. I think it's fair to say that none of the Mark 1 Rhodes in the suite matches the quality of VTines anyway.

I don't know, although I own vtines I only use the keysuite in my projects.

If acoustic samples had a subscription service, I would subscribe. The libraries are super pricey.... I think.

But they are worth every penny.....

Return to “AcousticsampleS”