Shreddage Sforzando Patch (New: Fixes will be integrated into official release)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I fixed the bug plaguing (Ploguing?) this library in newer versions of Sforzando! No need to install an old version of Sforzando any more to get up and running. Basically, Sforzando must've gotten more compliant and was none too thrilled about the way the file was commented. I simplified the commenting structure, basically. I truly think the \\\\ characters were what was tripping up some samples, though.

This patch also includes my fix to RH fast palm mutes which had to do with attack/decay settings on those samples.

Soon, these fixes will be integrated into the actual download on impact soundworks' website.

For those who want to quickly update it (all 2 of you in the world):
https://app.box.com/s/azefxp2v1m3hfzy6gk0gkts25ujzepr4

Do read the README first. It's diff files and the included GNU Patch utility (unmodified, with no claims of ownership), alongside a batch file to take care of the operations.

Note: This patch doesn't contain whole scripts (I figured this was more respectful to the original author of Shreddage SFZ.)
Last edited by instinctual jealousy on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Sing love's lament with a thorn at your breast/Impaled by her barb, cruel and unforgiving/A million dead poets would gladly attest/Heartache's a keepsake to remind us we're living
- Martin Walkyier

Also I apologize that since I'm a new member and I don't have a whole lot to post about that my links may be hidden, haha. Hey, this counts as a post. Ever closer is my goal?
Sing love's lament with a thorn at your breast/Impaled by her barb, cruel and unforgiving/A million dead poets would gladly attest/Heartache's a keepsake to remind us we're living
- Martin Walkyier

Fixed Shreddage further, will now load in Sforzando 1.877 without throwing up a few missing files on each sample set.

Making a patch.
Patch up top. Check readme first, and tell me if it breaks anything, as this is a HUGE script to work with and I could've made any mistake along the way.
- Martin Walkyier

Fixes will be integrated into official Shreddage 1 release.
- Martin Walkyier

Return to “Impact Soundworks”