can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:01 am Since my sarcastic way of stating the mod perspective was not understood as such, I will rephrase: Now members can stalk the mods if they feel offended by a temp ban, warning or whatever. What an utterly bad idea, KVR. At Gearslutz they have only thumbs ups, better, but still a little too much Facebook for what it is good for. Generation Like :roll:
Bullshit, this is what you wrote
IncarnateX wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 pm Great. Mods can be thumbed down too. I have some old beef to avenge, this is my moment. Yippee Kai Yay, motherfckers, here I come!
1. you have been suspended 6 times here once by me and 5 other times not by me...sounds butt hurt to me when you say I have some old beef to avenge, this is my moment.

2. You intentionally skewed the mf word so it would show, going out of your way to be offensive.

3. This was an indictment on the mods understanding of your bogus sarcasm, if not you would made it clear it was not your intention, instead you chose to draw negative attention to the mods and now you're trying to back peddle.

Thank you for one thing, you sure showed this thread is done.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Site Stuff”