Cubase 7.0.6 crashing during "freeze channel" or audio mixdown

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AGL III AGLP AGM III AGPF AGSC AGT III

I have got the whole bundle of the fantastic guitar VI's, but when I try to run a audio mixdown in Cubase 7.0.6 (64) the whole program chrashes and I have to restart the system. I thought maybe a quick fix to my problem was to freeze the track and unload the VI, but the same happened. So until there is a update or a fix for this I can't use the Ample guitars.

Sorry for the issue, we will test Ample Guitar on Cubase 7.06 full version tomorrow.

flesken wrote:I have got the whole bundle of the fantastic guitar VI's, but when I try to run a audio mixdown in Cubase 7.0.6 (64) the whole program chrashes and I have to restart the system. I thought maybe a quick fix to my problem was to freeze the track and unload the VI, but the same happened. So until there is a update or a fix for this I can't use the Ample guitars.
Hi flesken,

Can you send that very cubase project file to our service eamil so that I can have a close look?

Thanks.

shaoduo

Hey I was thinking of purchasing the AGT. But I will hold off because I have Cubase 7.06 X64
What are you on Mac or WIN with this problem

Thanks

billydrummerboy wrote:Hey I was thinking of purchasing the AGT. But I will hold off because I have Cubase 7.06 X64
What are you on Mac or WIN with this problem

Thanks
I use Win8 X64..
The plugins works wery well, and I hope my problem can be solved soon..

Thanks for that Information,

I'm on Windows7 x64
When you get the fix for your problem. Could you please post your response.

Thanks

Hi, I'm running Cubase 7.0.6 x64 on win 8.1 64bit and the audio mixdown works correctly as you can see from screenshot

The project you sent to us:

Everything worked fine, below is AGT audio mixdown from your project.
http://www.amplesound.net/bbs/agt111.mp3

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB ddr3
Harddisk: 512 GB SSD
DAW:Cubase v7.06 64bit

inserted AGT + AGM + AGL in one project, just take 5% CPU. each loading just take 2 seconds.

There is not bug in Cubase 7.06 and everything works perfectly.

billydrummerboy wrote:Thanks for that Information,

I'm on Windows7 x64
When you get the fix for your problem. Could you please post your response.

Thanks
After a few mails with support it seems that this problem only affects the electric series.

Just tried your AGF tracks and mixdown, no problem.

http://www.amplesound.net/bbs/agf111.mp3

BTW: you don't have use 2 AGF tracks in AGF 1.3.5, it can bender one note and doesn't bender another note at the same time. will show you how to do it tomorrow.

Best regards

Return to “Ample Sound”