Ample Guitar Hollow (AGH) with Intro Offer

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound has released Ample Guitar Hollow (AGH), a new virtual instrument plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows in AU, AAX, RTAS and VST plug-in formats.

Modeled on a Gibson ES 335 hollow body guitar with neck pick-up with fingerstyle, it sounds warm and soft, comfortable with Jazz Fusion and Blues.

AGH has a 3.26 GB sample library which records each single fret. Dry samples and no dynamic processing are applied.

There are 9 articulations including Palm Mute, Dead Note, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out.

The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony both on Normal and Strummer mode.

Differences from other Ample Electric Guitars
Ample Sound redesigned sample structure. Taking Sustain group as an example, velocity layers and cycles have been greatly improved for samples from 5 to 15 frets, altogether from 469 to 742 samples. Articulation samples are also improved from single cycle to double cycle. Improved sample structure is more appropriate to playing style of electric guitar, giving more humanization.

Price: $119. An introductory price of $89 is available until November 24th, 2016.

Demo:
Autumn Leaves
Dream Come True (Fourplay cover)
The Sea Breeze
Misty
All demos are available for download as projects for different DAWs (e.g. Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Live or MIDI).

Demo songs

We apologzie for something wrong with the AGH AAX Plugin(Mac version). we have fixed the bug, Please download and upgrade for your AGH AAX Plugin from myamplesound.
http://www.amplesound.net/en/account.asp
There is not problem in the Windows version.

wow another amazing guitar!!!

still waiting for my ukulele :pray:

Definitely a good buy.. I didn't hesitate.
Laptop Win11 Home 16" Asus ProArt i7-12700H 64GB RAM RTX 3060
Desktop Win11 Pro Aorus X570s Pro AX AMD 5900x 128GB Ram RTX 3060

Return to “Ample Sound”