Annoying sound in AMR5

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone have noticed the annoying sound that produces AMR in high velocities notes on mid-high strings notes? It's not a buzz, it's something like an cutting pick attack sound...I don´t know, but it's very disturbing to my ears... I found that leveling the pick accentuation ratio this "sound" tends to disappear but the overall sound suffers with a "mud"... Ideas and comments???

I think it's better if you post an example?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Thanks, an audio example would be helpful.

Great, I will try to post an example! Maybe you can tell me how I can solve that (until then I´m using a surgery EQ to
to soften a little) Thanks for reply me!!!

Here is, I know it can be somewhat subjective, but in my opinion this sound, although it is part of all the elements that interact in the string (perhaps very new strings), was very high, here I put three fragments in the audio where it is quite remarkable in the highest notes

I have tried deactivating all the added sounds (Fret Releases, Buzz, etc) and nothing ... the only achievement to attenuate it a bit is by increasing to 2 or more the Pick Accentuation Ratio value...
But much of the character of the sound is lost, and that distinction offered by this library, a clear sound, maybe it is an inconvenience of this, that may or may not be annoying, just to take it into account ... But tell me guys, what do you think? ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sorry we listened the mp3 but we did not find any issue, could you please make only one note to shows the issue?

Ample Sound wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:19 am Sorry we listened the mp3 but we did not find any issue, could you please make only one note to shows the issue?
I think isn´t an issue as such ... But if I feel that this sound, which is like friction of the strings, a sweep sibilance... I don't know, you should try to control it a little in future editions, in my modest opinion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ample Sound”