Bitwish, a new community wishlist for Bitwig

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sbmongoose wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:34 am Incredibly minor point, but your logo/image on the site seems to be cut at the end, so it looks like Bitwise, not Bitwish.
What about now? As said, for some reason I didn't see any cut in the "BITWISH" word with my Firefox or Chrome. Go figure.

I have changed the font type to condensed. I didn't want to touch the "logo" size or position because [reasons]. :roll:

Firefox on macOS
Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 5.44.47 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-JH

Yep, same as JHernandez. But as I said, it's really a low priority so don't sweat it.

Ah, of course. Different OS may have different fonts, and I was using an SVG. Now the header is a PNG, meaning that it is all an image, letters included. It should be fine now.

Thank you for the screenshot, it helped me see immediately the problem.

(Although the image may still be cut. If it is, then please let me know and hopefully that will work.)

Headers are important! "There is only one chance to cause a first impression." :)

Looks absolutely fine on macOS now 😃
Bitwig 5.2 beta 1 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + Presonus Studio One Pro 6.6
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4.1 Sonoma

Yep, all good here now.
-JH

I’ve registered!
Han

The first feature request going through the collaborative drafting process is

Midi capture - https://bitwish.top/t/midi-capture/40

It is also the most voted right now, with 13 votes. Not a huge number, but a start is a start.

Looks fantastic, thank you so much for creating this!

Return to “Bitwig”