Fun with Polysynth

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was just having some fun with Polysynth, it's capable of producing very cool sounds ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nice work. I took liberty to do couple of changes only using bitwig plugins also on your project. Uploading it here :)
Polysynth.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

I went on :P

BTW: I think some decent pad chords are still missing...

nice start dude :)

Hey u-u-u, you really like to make simple tasks very complicated ;)

What's with all the stuff for the noise sweep? Both the sweeping and sidechain effect can be done within Polysynth, without the need for all the extra effects.

Lets continou this and see how it goes people of bitwig :D

Lets have some rules for this.
Only bitwig Plugins and No samples allowed.
I added project info, and when you have worked done some major changes
dont forget to log what has been done in a simple way.
project info.png
I see why reefius.
Yes you can LFO sidechain within polysynth. but if you use a reverb or something. I Changed device however cause polysynth as sweeping isnt as good as fm4 =) Fm4 has nice noice controll.

I have made 3 preset that might come to use. Ld Supersaw is the first of them that i made in bitwig.
Then I made a nice electro cello layer and a pad :)

Polysynth.zip
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard

Good points, Ronny!

Yes, everybody feel free to totally mangle this up ;)

+ OK, used the beatiful pad sound and combined it with Bitwigs micro-pitch feature.
+ Also cleaned up that Lead pitch automation and replaced it with micro-pitch as it allows for more control.
+ brougth back my noise as i still think it's a little better :P But feel free to delete it again :)
+ Made the Kick velocity sensitive to make it ghost-kickable
+ Lead: changed the melody again as the two leads interfered it a not-so-nice way

Open project everybody who wants jump on.

*Project info*
Key in C min
Feel free to change what you want but get the project forward.

Rules
No samples and only bitwig plugins. Upload to this thread after you changed/added something :)

Arrangement instrument colors
*White = Busses
*Dark Purple = Drums
*Red = Bass
*Yellow = Lead
*Green = Fx
*Sends = black
*Master = Black

Automation (What instrument has)
* Lead = Delay after last notes active.
*Pitch lead = Macro connected to attack,macro connected to OSC FM&Sync, micro-pitch expressions
*Pad Ocean = micro-pitch expressions
*E-Kick velocity controls its decay!
Macro1 automated controlls the Tuning. 0 procent = C 65.4 hz
and 100 procent = G 49hz

Sends have delay for stereo effect insteed of reverb.
Pad have sent to 2 audio tracks.
Pad to master is sent to master and paned left.
Pad to send is muted and panned to right but sent to
send tracks.

I add information done soo far here plus every resent information.
First i deleted the pitched lead at start. it did cut to much with the lead.
Sounded great on break. the pads sounded off cause of pitching and some notes
where out of key. Fixed up a bit :)
Polysynth (4).zip

nice project :)

one thing i would change is, the track has nearly no dynamic, on the level of loudness, i wouldn´t compress it that much i guess, but i didn´t change that because it´s a track for everyone, and different people like different styles.

I added a Polysynth for a deep low trancy bassline, an FM4 which fills the spaces between the lead and another HH.
I did some rearrangement at startup to give the track a kind of development.

This is getting soo wierd! Haha
but fun still everybody wana jump on its till an open project. Just load up the zip after you are done!
Read project info in projectbar.
Jump on ppl. i think we need more arrangement atm. like breakdown, buildup, chorus verse stick etc.

Just found the old project on my harddrive :D

Maybe we could revive it ;) If it still inspires someone... of course feel confident to throw stuff out and in as you like.

Also with modulators and the updated Polysynth capabilities it should be a lot more convenient today.

u-u-u wrote:Just found the old project on my harddrive :D

Maybe we could revive it ;) If it still inspires someone... of course feel confident to throw stuff out and in as you like.

Also with modulators and the updated Polysynth capabilities it should be a lot more convenient today.
:tu: i'm in....
Everyone knows more than I do...

or should we make a fresh start?
Everyone knows more than I do...

operator wrote:or should we make a fresh start?
Why not both! We need more things like this in the forum!

Return to “Bitwig”