Arturia V collection plugins Not loading since update 11.2017

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

Today I updated my V Collection 5.
From there on, none of the plugs would load in BW 2.2.2. (OSX 10.10.5)
I mean not at all. It gives straight an error. In the device slot it says:

"CreateAEffectInstance returned NULL"

What is this?
V collection returned NULL.tiff
Am I the only one? :scared:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Same here with Arturia Spark 2

Uh oh. I'm waiting to get my 2.2 license and I use V collection extensively. Is there a way to revert to a previous version? I'm guessing 2.2.1 worked?

Some Arturia plugins crash when loading projects here as well, Windows 10.

Try using the .dll's that were installed in Arturia's program files folder instead of your standard VSTs folder. Mine are working, but Spark does fail to initialize unless I use the program files .dll.

Edax wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am Try using the .dll's that were installed in Arturia's program files folder instead of your standard VSTs folder. Mine are working, but Spark does fail to initialize unless I use the program files .dll.
ye i use vst folder in program files but not reale help!
Arturia V or effect collection from 3.0 to 3.2 same story
Windows10>AMD System :help: :help: :help:
Сfнимок.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

What does support say? Both Bitwig and Arturia!

Not sure what the problem would be for you, Sergenity. I'm on win10 (intel). V Collection 5 working ok here as vst in bitwig 3.3
A while back when I rebuilt my system I did have to reinstall the V collection. It did not work when I just copied the vst files from my backup. I'm sure there is a good reason for that, but I am not smart enough to know. Reinstalling worked fine though.

david.djx wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:48 am Not sure what the problem would be for you, Sergenity. I'm on win10 (intel)
AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD :party:

Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:36 pm What does support say? Both Bitwig and Arturia!
I can't write Arturia because I don't have their license (good company to recommend :o NO)
Bitwig do not respond although messages can be sent without problems.
Now I am testing another plugin which is also a developer from France and with an identical problem as Arturia.
Pulsar audio Pulsar1178, the last mail he ask for some LOG file log.txt , display.txt and cpu.txt. so i waiting for answer

Found problem why artiria and pulsar vst3 not working for me, sinkink :clap:
If i simlink only several folder all okay but no complete total bitwig folder from appdata.
Again why only arturia and pulsar, other brand work fine with full simlinked bitwig :wink:
Bitwig contact with me several day ago, so just want to say thanks and thanks ,and thanks to Pulsar support

Return to “Bitwig”