CREATIVE COLLECTION FX

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Take a look at this: http://www.kvraudio.com/product/creativ ... technology
I love this thing, had the chance to work with them for a while, its a complete collection of effects.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

I purchased this over the weekend at a steal of $45,- Some good value in this. Out of the 28 plugins I have pulled 16 that I find good an intend to use. Good value.

I do wish the GUI was a bit bigger.

Where?

At PluginBoutique in combination with my virtual cash that I had in my account.

Guys from Air Music Technology. I like these plugins very much. Sinds my purchase of the bumdle I have been using them all over.

However, I so have some feature requests id I may:

- a larger GUI

- employing the shift key as modifier for fine control with the mouse (instead of the Command on Mac or Ctrl on Windows; is this a Protools left-over?). Most plugins employ the shift key for this and we all would love some consistency in this as it will allow for smoother operations when mixing and switching from plugin to plugin to make adjustments.

- the way the plugins work right now is that they produce a short spike im the audio output of the plugin when instanciated (visible on the meter output of the plugin). This seems buggy. Is there a way to stop that behaviour? I'm on Logic Pro X.

I intend to keep using these plugins, but it would be nice to see these things improves as they would greatly enhance their usabillity/ease of use.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”