FreeSoundz - 128 EMM Knagalis presets

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys,

We updated our site today and have included the FreeSoundz area where you'll find a wide range of free presets to download for your VST instruments, including 128 free presets for Dash Signature's EMM Knagalis called Ethnicity.

Enjoy!

I downloaded the banks...

There are some problems with this..

On many of the patches there are errors in loading map files (*.txt).. One of them actually crashes Cubase SX and the plug in itself.

lowlifi wrote:I downloaded the banks...

There are some problems with this..

On many of the patches there are errors in loading map files (*.txt).. One of them actually crashes Cubase SX and the plug in itself.
:?

I haven't noticed any problems here. So, the bank actually loads fine but certain patches caused a crash? Which patches are you having problems with?
I'll take another look :) .

I was going to ask which version of Knagalis you are using but AFAIK it is still at v1.0 so it can't be that :wink: .

Is anyone else having this problem?

lowlifi wrote:On many of the patches there are errors in loading map files (*.txt).. One of them actually crashes Cubase SX and the plug in itself.
Map files?! Are you sure is not Scale/Microtone files? Could you tell us which ones causes the crash? Here we also tested without problems. Make sure you have all Scale/Microtone files installed.

Best Regards, WilliamK

The very last preset tries to load a scala file called k.txt, which wasn't installed on my system. I'm pretty sure I have the latest version.

Indeed, there is some problem there. I will check the code today and see what's going on.

Wk

Pro-Sounds wrote:I was going to ask which version of Knagalis you are using but AFAIK it is still at v1.0 so it can't be that :wink: .
Just a note, version is now at V1.28 ;-) But that doesn't solve the problem, is something on the code, we are looking that.

Wk

Yes, I am on the latest version 1.28. There was at least 10-15 that have this problem.

Hi,

William emailed us last night and said that he found the bug that was causing the crashes with the new soundset, so he worked hard to fix it for you guys 8)

There's now an update at www.dashsignature.com to version 1.34 which fixes these issues you were having, and by the looks of it some others too (damnit the Dash support is fast :wink:):
Fixed internal Preset-Name problems that were messing with the preset Scales files.

Fixed stability issues on some hosts and W98/ME.

Set Presets as Default working properly now. (before the last 4 presets were getting truncated)
Hope you like this bank :)

Don't forget, you also need to download the Pro-Sounds bank, since the bank was also corrupted ( the VST did that, our mistake :oops: )

Pro-Sound guys, did you updated the file already?

Best Regards, WilliamK

WilliamK wrote:Don't forget, you also need to download the Pro-Sounds bank, since the bank was also corrupted ( the VST did that, our mistake :oops: )

Pro-Sound guys, did you updated the file already?
Oh, forgot to mention that small point :oops: :lol:

Yes, you'll need to download the bank again (went online about 5 minutes ago).

Return to “NUSofting”