Latest builds - Revision 3304 (incl. GUI fix for LogicX 10.1)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could have sworn both were there yesterday and linux versions too.
Rsp
sound sculptist

@Urs; I'm not sure. Don't you think it's strange that from one (public) revision to another,
they suddenly crash two hosts that at least I never had any real problems with before.
I've been contemplating this during the day and figured it has to be something with a
compiler setting or the installers and how they're set up. Maybe worth checking out.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but, haven't pretty much every problem so far been dealing with
other hosts and OS related stuff eg. compatibilities/permissions? That's how I perceive it,
following this forum for some years.
Urs wrote:Btw. the error message is highly misleading. If they claim our plug-ins are buggy, I'll say the host is coded sloppy.
Maybe it's just their way of saying there's a bug or two present, not suggesting your plugs
are bug-ridden. :shrug:

[edited spelling]
Last edited by nBeat on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I've just updated Diva (and Bazille and Satin) this afternoon, and I've noticed "missing / stuck notes" issues since then, with both patches that used to work perfectly and newly created ones. I'm using the AU64 with Live 9.1.7.

Another weird bug : I've been using Diva since day 1, and it's the second time (after an update) that I have the following issue with the Oscillator Voice Detune section :
- until Diva 1.1 or .2 (can't remember, sorry), if I had a monophonic patch, with 2 voices and no stack, the OSC's would be detuned following the 1st column (on the left).
- then after that very update, the same patch would be detuned according to the setting of the 8th column (on the right)...
- and since that last build, it's back to the first one.
It's not a big deal, but i just wish it won't change again with the next update ;)

As usual, bravo for the fantastic work anyway !
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Apologies for being a little slow but I'm unsure how to update ZebraHZ (if there is an update). On the first post it says - "Important: Owners of ZebraHZ need to download the latest build via their account at u-he.com" but I can't actually see an account log-in on the site to be able to download it. I received the original download via an email with a direct download link to the ZebraHZ zip file but didn't have to log into anything

My build of HZ is 1559 - is that the latest or are there future updates available somewhere ?

You need to navigate to Support on U-He site and then click on "I want to log in" question. There is another link there to create an account (it will require a reference from your Share-It purchase).

zvenx wrote:Could have sworn both were there yesterday and linux versions too.
Rsp
It had to of been there yesterday, I downloaded it.

This is the only semi-serious bug I've had with u-he synths in the last several months with my Mac OSX10.6.8 and CubaseLE4: in ZebraHZ or maybe regular Zebra (I'm not sure, don't remember), I haven't had access to the distortion module(s). The distortion module works if it was already in the patch, but no controls for it are even visible. On a somewhat older rev, I did not have that problem. Any news on that issue? I'm gonna try that latest rev for regular Zebra and ZebraHZ right now, and will report back.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

News report concerning my entry above. I was able to upgrade my regular Zebra to Rev 3304: I see the distortion module there, so if I ever had a problem with regular Zebra (not sure I ever did) concerning the distortion unit, that is not an issue now. Having some trouble upgrading ZebraHZ/Dark Zebra to the latest rev, so I sent an email to u-he support. I can't select any distortion module in ZebraHZ/Dark Zebra Rev 1593; I'm trying to remember if that distortion module is supposed to be available in ZebraHZ/Dark Zebra.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

I had to revert to DIVA 2165 because after installing this update I had lots of problems with missing notes and slowly dying notes on my presets that work perfectly on 2165.
I'm using Ableton Live 9.1.7 64bit and DIVA VST

You can replicate this by using the factory preset HS All Processors and play a midi with several consecutive one bar notes.

EDITED: 2161 -> 2165
EDITED2: added 64bit and VST
Last edited by pbgcosta on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Urs wrote:oops, yes... Satin is definitely missing...
No, it's not, poor formatting is all.

Michael put all the links rightbehindeachotherwithoutanyspacesaroundthecommas, so the Satin link is "cropped". I can just about see half the "S" of the Satin link, the new Satin version will download when I (manage to) click it.

Rev 3304 Mac: Presswerk, Satin
Rev 3304 Win: Presswerk, Satin
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

ZebraCM too?
:)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

im still getting cpu spikes ( 2-10% only not even 100%) and im getting glitchy little sounds from zebra im on fl studio 10.9 asio4all driver buffer : 512 sample rate: 44100. Any help ?

[1392] Sound differences between rev 1560 and the current build
Sorry, i do not was watch to topic long time, about what kind of difference do mean?

Thanks very much for updating Tyrell N6 and Triple Cheese. Very few companies would maintain their free plugins from years ago! You're a class act and I am going to keep your products in mind for future purchases.

c_voltage wrote:
[1392] Sound differences between rev 1560 and the current build
Sorry, i do not was watch to topic long time, about what kind of difference do mean?
Yes I was wondering about this too. Could you elaborate on what this refers to?

Oh, and also thanks for all your hard work guys! Here's some u-he love right at you guys :party: :D

Return to “u-he”