Massive Modular Skin for Zebra²

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

oh man, I never got the email with the update!!!

This looks fantastic!!!!!!
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

suggestion: Dedicated FX Tab like serum :D

i really interested with the scripting things.
is there any guide?

re23071998 wrote:suggestion: Dedicated FX Tab like serum :D

i really interested with the scripting things.
is there any guide?
Yeah, yes that's what I'm always thinking about. If separated into two tabs (one for generators and modulators, the other for effects), we'll be able to experience widest, biggest knobs ever!

Some may prefer tiny & tidy, but I like big and rich!

As to scripting : There's no guide AFAIK. I taught myself.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

The new skin Musik Fabrik is fantastic it makes Zebra feel more modular like Softube Modular or Bazille :tu:

Hi,
Just wanted to report a minor visual niggle with the (otherwise amazing!) Musik Fabrik SD skin: if an X Y pad range bar starts over to one side of the track when a preset is loaded, it overlaps adjacent tracks rather than being hidden when it extends past the end of its track. This can be seen in your "Bass - Analog Gentle 1" preset:
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The OSC editor does not appear to work in the new Music Fabrik skin for me. I can only click and drag the entire osc editor window - can't add or move points, or select waves.

I'm on Windows 10, host is Bitwig.

EDIT: Actually just noticed that this is true of all your skins now, which is bizarre, as I'm sure it used to work in the past... I wonder whether a recent Bitwig update screwed something...

Hey @Plugmon, new Zebra 2.8 Beta out!

any chance of adding the new modules and reverb effect to your amazing skin?

Cheers!

Garzita wrote:Hey @Plugmon, new Zebra 2.8 Beta out!

Cheers!
Yeah, I'll update. But since a skin for v2.8 won't be compatible with v2.7, My release is gonna be after U-he's stable update.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

plugmon wrote:
Garzita wrote:Hey @Plugmon, new Zebra 2.8 Beta out!

Cheers!
Yeah, I'll update. But since a skin for v2.8 won't be compatible with v2.7, My release is gonna be after U-he's stable update.
Only because we are on the subject. Iceage Music Fabrik would look really nice. :D

Just wanted to thank Plugmon again for your work.

I was called into a hip hop/R & B gig where I had no lead sheets no audio recordings so I showed up and the producer was a talented writer who kept saying he wanted certain sounds.
It was so easy using your catagorized presets.

Gaming and Plucked sounds from Zebra2, with SE-02/Solaris fatness got me the gig.
He was so thrilled at the examples I gave him my rig and let him wade through the gaming presets and plucked synths.

Serious timesaver and your sounds are so punchy.
Rarely use softsynths on live rigs as they lack punch on large monitors.
Zebra2 is an exception and your presets don’t suffer from the laundry hung over the speaker syndrome.

Man or Myth......Plugmon.

Just coming across this. Looks great!
Is it currently compatible/will it work with the 2.8 beta (even though it hasn't been updated yet) or no?

Thanks.

It doesn't yet.

Plugmon will update when it's out of beta.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Okay got it.
Thanks!

UmFuFu wrote:Okay got it.
Thanks!
it technically works, but you cant see the new modules/effects
There is another great skin around here that has been updated to 2.8 called Zebra Redux,
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=705

similar to Plugmon's in design/concept, but yeah, I cant wait for the Plugmon Zebra update!

Return to “u-he”