Massive Modular Skin for Zebra²

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

mutantdog wrote:The best skin keeps getting better. Can't wait to download the new version. :)

I know i've mentioned it before but i'd really like to see a Zebrify compatible version, is that looking likely yet?
I'm not a heavy user of Zebrify, so I've got to learn some to serve correctly confortable UI....

I made a very very rough sketch for Zebrify. I'm not sure if this is desirable and not know where to put the keyboard (maybe in the OSC tab or on a floating window??)

ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

yeah, in the OSC tab the keyboard would be fine for me, at least
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

now zeibrify in that skin is a great idea!

plugmon wrote:I'm not a heavy user of Zebrify
Neither am i really, but i'm hoping your skin will change that. Looks good by the way.

Just got this yesterday. WOW! It makes me want to make my own sounds. Good stuff. Keep it up!

Still not getting a paypal option here.

cheers

I have a question for the dev of this really beautiful and functional skin... what are your plans concerning future updates of Zebra? These probably won't break the functionality of your skin, but just in case they do: are you going to support those changes?

Don't know what's the problem, but this is the skin at 100% on my system:

The circles are all jagged, the fonts seems to be kind of fuzzy. Looks nothing like the screenshots in this thread.

This is the appearance @150%, notice the red circles:

Are you using the smaller version of the skin? There's the original, made for HiDPI screens, supposed to work at 200% size, and the smaller one.

ariston wrote:I have a question for the dev of this really beautiful and functional skin... what are your plans concerning future updates of Zebra? These probably won't break the functionality of your skin, but just in case they do: are you going to support those changes?
If technically possible, I'll definitely do that since I'm one of the heavy users of Zebra and want to continue to use my skin.

I really hope U-he would add some new UI elements e.g. Graphical filter control, LFO visual feedback etc....

plugmon wrote:
ariston wrote:I have a question for the dev of this really beautiful and functional skin... what are your plans concerning future updates of Zebra? These probably won't break the functionality of your skin, but just in case they do: are you going to support those changes?
If technically possible, I'll definitely do that since I'm one of the heavy users of Zebra and want to continue to use my skin.

I really hope U-he would add some new UI elements e.g. Graphical filter control, LFO visual feedback etc....
Okay, cool. I'm THIS close to pressing the trigger! ;) I've worked with it for about a half an hour, and I already love it. Takes a bit getting used to after years and years of working with Zebra, but not as much as I thought. The additional functionality is really welcome, and different looks for different modules just adds to the programming enjoyment.

plugmon wrote:LFO visual feedback etc....
You can do this in a way... see MFM2 Spaced Out skin, for example.

EvilDragon wrote:
plugmon wrote:LFO visual feedback etc....
You can do this in a way... see MFM2 Spaced Out skin, for example.
God!!God!!!!! I didn't know that!!! :harp:

Must get it in my skin

Well plugmon.. I have tried the demo and I must say I am very impressed! However, all the different colours for (nearly) everything makes it too busy looking and unclear for me.

I would love to see a version with just 2 colors:

-Green for any regular controls and
-Red for any modulation (targets as well as amounts)

I do understand of course that you can never please everyone and that you have a certain vision of aesthetics. Still.. I do hope that you will consider those options.

This is amazing :)

Return to “u-he”