[Repro-1] Released!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

Any chance the Repro 1 will run on Mac Os 10.6.8 ?
I'm not able to get to 10.7 just yet.
Is there a demo ?
I could test it first before buying.
I had 2 Pro 1's back many years ago.
I wish I still had them !
Love to get this plugin !
If it said 10.6, I'd buy it right now!

I'm sorry, 10.7 is the minimum spec :-/

(No worries, it won't sell out anytime soon or go for boutique prices... whenever you're ready for 10.7 or later, Repro-1 will be available for you!)

A little annoying thing is that the name of the preset is not displayed in Cubase when I close the GUI or reload the project. I'm using C9 + Repro1 VST3
The sound is the good one but if I don't remember the preset, I'm a bit lost.

It doesn't happen with Diva (installed as VST2) but does happen with Satin (VST3) so It may be related to VST3? Is there away to avoid that?

tappert wrote:A little annoying thing is that the name of the preset is not displayed in Cubase when I close the GUI or reload the project. I'm using C9 + Repro1 VST3
The sound is the good one but if I don't remember the preset, I'm a bit lost.

It doesn't happen with Diva (installed as VST2) but does happen with Satin (VST3) so It may be related to VST3? Is there away to avoid that?
It's indeed related to VST3. It currently happens with VST3, on Windows only. Sorry about that, it's on our never-shrinking todo-list.
The only way to avoid this right now is to use the VST2 version.
Or, if you need to use VST3 for some reason, maybe write down the name of the preset in the notepad field of the track in Cubase's inspector.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

maybe write down the name of the preset in the notepad field of the track in Cubase's inspector.
That's what I'm doing, as I said it's not a big deal and I prefer the U-he team to focus on Repro 5 and Zebra 3.

This has probably been echo:ed so many times in this thread it's getting boring, but Repro-1 is a fantastic synthesizer that even makes it rival my 2nd favourite synth of all time Diva. I never had any experience with the original hardware but I was quite involved with the John Bowen Pro-1 on the Creamware DSP platform, but Repro-1 really takes a big mature step up from the original without leaving its soul behind.

A marvelous achievement. Now a voice is telling me to go on a hard shopping spree for every U-he plugin I don't own. Bazille especially scares the living daylights out of me. When I look at it I feel like I will be swallowed up whole and never come out again... :)

Thanks Urs and the team. I hope you all are driving Bentleys to work and smoke big fat Cohibas after lunch. You deserve all the success you can get.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote:Bazille especially scares the living daylights out of me.
:hihi:

@DrGonzo Thank you :oops:

Fans of Yazoo/the Yaz should find this documentary interesting. It shows the Pro-One on several occasions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgkuO7EOcPk
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Way late to the party with this one, had demo on the computer for ages and sorta forgot about it tbh. Saw the always brilliant Dan Worrell's YT vids just put up on the UHE channel and gave it another go and bought it. It really is something else and for me only really wowed me when I actually used in a track with the competition, the quality is mind boggling. Unreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QDL2eroCqc&t=0s
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

some great videos indeed by Dan.
Thanks for posting!

Would buy Repro again if i hadn't already ;)

Hi Urs, I'm sure this must've been asked already, but would you ever consider doing a Prophet VS emulation? It just sounds like the 80s in its own fantastic way, and would be a great addition to the ultimate u-he synthwave bundle!

xalama qo wrote:Hi Urs, I'm sure this must've been asked already, but would you ever consider doing a Prophet VS emulation? It just sounds like the 80s in its own fantastic way, and would be a great addition to the ultimate u-he synthwave bundle!
I'm not interested in a 1:1 emulation. But we do have plans to bring Vector Synthesis to some of our synths.

:tu: great! That'll be interesting :)

Just wanted to share, I've been working on a track with Repro-1 on lead, and have had three different people tell me, "Nice Moog!"

Not sure what to make of that, but take it as you will :wink:

(here is the track in question, pardon the title)
https://soundcloud.com/jkg2/songs-for-fcking

Return to “u-he”