Repro-5 public beta (Repro V1.1)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

It's killing me to be at work while others are at home playing it! :cry:

I see a lot of comments about high CPU usage. If I remember right, Repro-1 was pretty heavy on the CPU in its beta stages, and I have no problems with it now. What are the odds of it being reduced later on?

SO AWESOME

For folks talking about CPU, I’m not really sure what that that means if I don’t know your project sample rate and buffer size. I’m definitely pushing 30% plus on my 4 ghz iMac, sample rate 44.1k, 64 sample buffer in Live, no HQ mode.

mjudge55 wrote:SO AWESOME

For folks talking about CPU, I’m not really sure what that that means if I don’t know your project sample rate and buffer size. I’m definitely pushing 30% plus on my 4 ghz iMac, sample rate 44.1k, 64 sample buffer in Live, no HQ mode.
Good point, in the numbers I quoted above I'm using Studio One with it's Low Latency mode on at a 64 Buffer so definitely pushing it.

It's beautiful! Thanks for this.
Is there anything special we need to do to get MPE working? Or is it not implemented yet maybe?

B

Sounding great! 8)

Small bug:

Sometimes the Osc Shape indicator doesn't show the actual On/Off state when automated. On OSX10.12.6, AU, Ableton 10 Beta.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"when you have nothing to say - shut up." -A friend of Luc Besson

Great work, fantastic sound!

Poliphony is a bit demanding on an i7 MacBook Pro 13" 2017, but overall usability it's not bad.

I know sounds a bit lame and it's pretty easy to do manually, but is the init preset missing?

If you click in the red window (centre top) the init preset always seems to show there - bottom of any list of presets shown.

Seriously tearing up a bit. -shakes head-

Thank you Urs - it sounds really fantastic (for a Prophet;-)

In logic, it only uses thread 1-4 and nr 24 (on a twelve core mac pro). Nr 24 hits maximum quite easy, and result in crackles. Is Repro 5 by any chance not capable of handling so many threads? (Strange)

Any how - great work!

:o :hyper: This synth is amazing. :wheee: :hail:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

onathanj wrote:Thank you Urs - it sounds really fantastic (for a Prophet;-)

In logic, it only uses thread 1-4 and nr 24 (on a twelve core mac pro). Nr 24 hits maximum quite easy, and result in crackles. Is Repro 5 by any chance not capable of handling so many threads? (Strange)

Any how - great work!
Thread 24 is likely the main audio thread. This is up to the DAW, not Repro-5.

gosh this thing is so fat, love it

Vortifex wrote:Something weird going on with the HS Edge Nine preset in the Pads folder.
Edit: tried it in Reaper, no problem. Seems to be an issue only with FL Studio.
Yikes, always trouble with FL Studio. Yep, there is something wrong with Repro-5's sample&hold in FL Studio. It sounds like the s&h runs on a much too high frequency while FL Studio plays. Very weird, thanks a lot for spotting. I'll make a ticket for this, so we can check out what's going on there next week.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

gassle wrote:Sometimes the Osc Shape indicator doesn't show the actual On/Off state when automated. On OSX10.12.6, AU, Ableton 10 Beta.
Was working fine when I tried it with some of the on/off switches. But that was in El Capitan. Will try it in Sierra next week.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Return to “u-he”