Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 (beta 02)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

The unshushable Coktor wrote:Zebra2's FX are available in Zebrify, they're part of the main grid, not as a separate unit below.
Yes, but NuVerb seems to be missing.

It'll eventually be added. Zebra beta testing takes priority.

:3

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Oh nice. Is it possible then you could also make a author the search root?
Sorry, but no, at least not at the moment. Smart folders can not be set as search root right now. But it's already on the list for possible future improvements.
Hanz Meyzer wrote:Another workflow question: I selected a dir as search root and then selected "unknown author" as author. Now I would like to set a new (or now not visible) author for many presets at once. But only "unknown author" is listed.
When you select a search root, the author folders are updated to only show those which do hold presets in the current search scope.
Hanz Meyzer wrote:EDIT: The selected root searchdir will be deleted, as soon as I (over-)write a preset. Kinda strange.
Yes, that can happen. Not sure if we can change this quickly, but I'll ask.
Hanz Meyzer wrote:EDIT2: If I select a upper folder as root searchdir, I am then only able to select the first subdir, but nothing will happen while clicking on the next subdirs. Also why the upper dir does not show the subdir contents recursively?
It's a bug, hooray. :) To select subfolders, try moving the mouse a bit more to the right and then click again. Looks like there is an offset of the clickable area depending on how deep down the folder tree you are.
Hanz Meyzer wrote:Do you use sqllite for your preset browser?
Yup, we are using sqlite.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Can I download this and not lose presets?
I’ve got a week off and would try and incorporate this between projects.

Thanks

diaper@ky wrote:Can I download this and not lose presets?

Thanks
All of your existing presets will be exactly where they currently are. I wouldn't expect any project recall issues either. U-he public betas are usually very good about stuff like this.

diaper@ky wrote:Can I download this and not lose presets?
We did a lot of tests, so you should not loose any presets. The installer does not delete or alter any user presets.
But since version 2.8 introduces the all new preset browser, I'd still advise to backup your user presets before installing, just in case.

EvilDragon wrote:It'll eventually be added. Zebra beta testing takes priority.
...thats great news :love:

Hi,
had a crash on Reaper 5.78pre3 64x Windows 10 while creating a new folder in the Oscillator preset browser.

lalo wrote:Hi,
had a crash on Reaper 5.78pre3 64x Windows 10 while creating a new folder in the Oscillator preset browser.
From the known issues part on page 1 of this thread:
* Some issues in Microtuning and Osc/MSEG preset browsers (incl. crash when creating new folder)
:wink:
Is already fixed, so won't happen anymore in the final release version.

Hy guys,
getting stuck notes in version 6849 VST2 win32.
Is this a known bug and has it already been fixed?

EDIT: Downloading and testing the recent release 7114. I come back if the bug still exists. :)
Last edited by Chris-S on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great new release! I like the new skin and presets browser and also, indeed, it sounds even better!!!

I came across a small thing: one of the author smart folders does not go away. When dragging all presets of one folder to another smart folder, normally, the original folder is empty and will disappear automatically. One folder, however, persists while being empty saying "authorname (0)". This might be a bug?

Thanks for all the work on this great instrument!

Zebra 2.8 v7114 64bit VST2 w10 Cubase9.5 Elements

EvilDragon wrote:It'll eventually be added. Zebra beta testing takes priority.
Well not quite, this hasn't been decided yet, we're still gathering feedback on various things. Maybe for now, don't fixate on the idea that it will.

Viktor
u-he team

Hi,
unhandeled exception:

when right-clicking on the OSC presets folder to create a new folder.

EDIT: IT's a KNOWN Bug. :tu:
Last edited by Chris-S on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

From OP on page 1.. RTFOP? (:-))

Known issues & notes:
* Some issues in Microtuning and Osc/MSEG preset browsers (incl. crash when creating new folder)
sound sculptist

Return to “u-he”