No email support atm :-/

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

One of Germany's largest service providers has had all of their servers blacklisted on all major spam lists for a day already.

Therefore atm we can not send support emails to about anyone, i.e. they're falsely rejected as spam.

We hope to be back up and running with support shortly!

- U

Wow, that's pretty crazy news. As an IT semiprofessional I'll have to look into that.

As ever, proactive support for a great music software Company. Thanks for the notice Urs.Hope you back once your Whitelisted!
Kieran, Ireland

I looked for a news article about this today and I couldn't find one. I run an email server and so I like to know about these things. Anyone have a link?

Actually, it was resolved last Friday. I'll un-sticky this now.

@Urs: Was it T-Online? I think i've read something similar elsewhere.

chk071 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:13 am @Urs: Was it T-Online? I think i've read something similar elsewhere.
No, 1und1, but the lengthiest part was to get off Outlook/Hotmail/Microsoft blacklists:

https://www.ionos-status.de/incidents/s743g1zc87tj

Alright. There was a thing with T-Online as well, i think some addresses were blocked there as well.

Thanks chk071, Urs.

Hah! Some of the first things to pop are arguments to 'switch to Google or Office 365 mail service and never have this problem again.' :hihi:

Return to “u-he”