Thank you u-he for quality and added value in your products

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd like to give a shout out to u-he for caring about their products, UI/UX, and value added. It's endlessly frustrating buying musical instruments, as so many of them are left unfinished and in some cases, effectively unusable. I understand that this is difficult work and u-he's drive to release a complete instrument is great. Then, free major upgrades get tossed in! Wow! Thanks for caring about the products that you sell. You're excellent about customer service and quality.

...But as long as a vendor provides frequent updates, I do not have a problem with bugs and higher speed, either.

yeah, looking at a lot of commercial plugins I find it hard to justify their price compared to open source stuff (like surge) or the stuff built into bitwig, but then some devs are just plain always worth it and U-he is definitely one of them for me. I think I'd be very upset if the synth police showed up at my door and told me I wasn't allowed to use bazille anymore.

MitchK1989 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:50 amI think I'd be very upset if the synth police showed up at my door and told me I wasn't allowed to use bazille anymore.
I keep a copy of Bazille in a secret underground bunker! :love:

Couldn't agree with this more. For sure the best value for money plugins (maybe software?) I've spent. The passion and care with which the U-he team works is visible in every product. Not many things I use that often where I frequently have the feeling: damn I'm so glad someone made this and it's this good.

Return to “u-he”