Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Voxformer to Gitarene. A great buyer and a really nice guy. Highly recommended!!

Bought Easyverb from ralfrobert. Great seller, super fast and friendly transaction. Thanks you!

Bought ClassicQ from Trannin. Great seller, super fast and friendly transaction. Thanks you!

Sold Elephant to rickskii. A great buyer and a really nice guy. Highly recommended!!

Just bought some SSL Native plug-ins from Remixreprogramme. Great seller :tu:
Last edited by JNS WRNHD on Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Reference 4 for Headphones to joe_b. Highly recommended

tensorfreitas wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:29 am Bought Reference 4 for Headphones to joe_b. Highly recommended
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate the smooth transaction with tensorfreitas!

Good service and a good deal from ralfrobert!

bought Nugen SEQ-ST from La Mato. great communication, smooth and fast transaction. highly recommended.

bought Izotope Ozone 9 from bilrobins. Smooth and friendly transaction.

Lately I've had business with
AcrossTheSky
antic604
db3
Stan Navi
chaos318
tetmusic
t-willy
Skandiluz
Kroket
glitch-o

They were decent buyers and sellers to me, pleasure to deal with. (Sorry for delaying my feedback guys :)
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Sold Ozone 9 Std to Piotr979 - recommended, fast easy transaction.

Bought Faturator from Tomgu. Quick, smooth transfer. Thank you. :tu:

Bought TDR SlickEQ M from borjacobs. Quick transaction, good communication, 100% positive.
Spiral Scratch

Bought TDR Limiter 6 GE from HansR83. Quick transaction, good communication, 100% positive.
Spiral Scratch

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”