MIDI no longer working on my Receptor 2+

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm not sure if this forum is still used, but I need some assistance.

I have a Receptor 2+ with NI Komplete installed and loads of other VST synths, some free ones, some commercial titles. It is an often turned to resource in my studio. However, I have an issue in that the Receptor no longer responds to MIDI input from my DAW. I have tried new cables, different MIDI ports on my computer and even direct MIDI connection from my MIDI controller to the Receptor. Nothing works. The on-screen keyboards can be pressed and sound heard from the different plugins, but not from MIDI.

Anyway, I decided to try the UniWire plugin and try to get access to the plugins using the ethernet connection rather than the MIDI. However, I cannot find it to download anywhere on the internet. Can anyone help me out here? Either suggest a way to solve the MIDI receive issue, or provide a working link to a download of UniWire?

Much appreciated.

I think I'm sorted for finding the UniWire download. I was looking for the plugin directly, but it turns out it is within the Receptor Tools download. I shall go and try that in a short while to see if that enables me to use my Receptor within my DAw via UniWire rather than MIDI directly.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”