Mercuriall Audio SS-11X.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SS-11X

Yaaaaaay!

New good stuff in 1.1:
1. High quality tuner with a big screen.
2. Standalone version of SS-11X - no DAW required! Sadly, no presets available in standalone.
3. Input/output level and clipping indication.
4. Presets from Ola Englund.
5. Cabinet IRs from Leon Todd.
6. Visual improvements.
Last edited by Barmaleus on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbraner wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:43 pm I see the new version 1.1 has input/output meters.
THANK YOU!
I haven't downloaded it yet, but there's a new graphic on the website 😉

Can we get meters on Reaxis and Spark too? (Please...)
Welcome!
Of course, we want to have meters in all our products. I hope this happens sooner than later! =)

if i switch on the noise gate it mutes the plugin completly. (Independly of the threshold setting) :o

May be a little request regarding the user/download area..
Seing the version # + date released would be quite convenient to keep us into the loop re: changes/updates.
Thanks a lot for the update!
Last edited by nordickvr on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bishop666 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:33 pm if i switch on the noise gate it mutes the plugin completly. (Independly of the threshold setting) :o
Oh... "Nice". Could you kindly log a support request through https://mercuriall.com/cms/contact, so we could track it?
Please add as much info as possible:
- PC config
- DAW name and version
- Steps you do when it happens.

Sorry that you are experiencing this issue :(

nordickvr wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 pm My be a little request regarding the user/download area..
Seing the version # + date release would be quite convenient to keep us into the loop re: changes/updates.
Thanks a lot for the update!
Yes, makes sense.
Hmmm, I think we had that at some point for other products. Not sure why it is gone.
Need to investigate.

Hey Barmaleus

First of all: Thanks a lot for the update. I think the tuner alone is fantastic. First tuner I've seen in software that tunes my eight string without a hitch!

However, maybe it's just me, but where are the presets? I'm looking at the standalone version. Is there a button somewhere that I'm overlooking?

Thanks!

Hey!

Glad you like the update and tuner!

Re. standalone and presets: currently SS-11X does not have a built-in preset system, so there are no presets in standalone, unfortunately. We should make it more clear on the website.

Sorry for the lack of clear messaging.

Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification.
Fantastic tone though. Thoroughly enjoying it.

by the way, i've won ReAxis in the Honest Amp Sims giveaway, and as a result i could get SS-11X with a customer discount. and i did 8) with that price, it's a no-brainer. (ReAxis is fcking awesome too, btw!)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Oh, nice =)
Finally! :DD

bishop666 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:33 pm if i switch on the noise gate it mutes the plugin completly. (Independly of the threshold setting) :o
Might be related to the DAW. I cannot reproduce this in the latest REAPER.
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

Barmaleus wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:09 pm 3. Input/output level and clipping indication.
First of thanks for the great new features! Now that there's an input meter it would be a nice feature to also show the current threshold of the noise gate on the input meter (if the noise gate is active). This would give a visual indication of how far the signal is from being gated and might simplify setting a good value.
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

Barmaleus wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:09 pm Yaaaaaay!

New good stuff in 1.1:
1. High quality tuner with a big screen.
2. Standalone version of SS-11X - no DAW required! Sadly, no presets available in standalone.
3. Input/output level and clipping indication.
4. Presets from Ola Englund.
5. Cabinet IRs from Leon Todd.
6. Visual improvements.
7. Preset bug fixed (at least for me)
Yaaaaaay!

BlitBit wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:41 pm
Barmaleus wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:09 pm 3. Input/output level and clipping indication.
First of thanks for the great new features! Now that there's an input meter it would be a nice feature to also show the current threshold of the noise gate on the input meter (if the noise gate is active). This would give a visual indication of how far the signal is from being gated and might simplify setting a good value.
You are welcome!
The gate indication would be awesome, I agree. No ETA on it, though.

Return to “Effects”