Ableton Live 11

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Live

It's live (oh, what a magnificent pun!)
https://www.ableton.com

The landing page has changed, but no email notifications and no changes on my account.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

SLiC wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05 am They will be busy today processing many thousands of pre-orders and adding those serial numbers to accounts...
and sending a lot of emails; those of us who signed up for the 20% off deal can't upgrade until Ableton send us the links.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:18 am
SLiC wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05 am They will be busy today processing many thousands of pre-orders and adding those serial numbers to accounts...
and sending a lot of emails; those of us who signed up for the 20% off deal can't upgrade until Ableton send us the links.
Yup- I imagen its ten's of thousands...I just checked and there is nothing to do (as they have our CC when they took the 1E and said they will take the balance on release) so its just a matter of waiting.....
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

DJ Warmonger wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:17 am The landing page has changed, but no email notifications and no changes on my account.
i see it. yes this will be logistic nightmare, but i think ableton can handle it???? arturia is known for slow site, downloading also, when new things come.. even if i live next to the biggest HUB (to call it that way)...

EDIT: don't have a CC. so must wait, for the e-mail.

a multiple of 10.000 e-mails? the userbase of a DAW is not that known i believe, i can be totally wrong.

EDIT 2: i think it will go in batches... i hope first in, first out (not first in, last out, like a Stack...), because, o well. i have hit the button very quick.
Last edited by WasteLand on Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

This is the best demo in the business!!!

Try Live 11 free for 90 days. The Live 11 Suite trial includes all the features of the full version, including saving and exporting.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

My account is updated, got the license and download link already.

ReleaseCandidate wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:31 am My account is updated, got the license and download link already.
did you pay with CC. or it also done in batches. pay afterwards?

o well, i can wait. not in my studio, o on my second studio.... aaaah...

I just checked my email and found the internet bill, so I paid it! Nothing else :neutral:

SLiC wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30 am This is the best demo in the business!!!

Try Live 11 free for 90 days. The Live 11 Suite trial includes all the features of the full version, including saving and exporting.
90 days is great. better than 30.. still a bit of a covid action i think. but hey, ableton is most (we know what i mean), this gets people on their payroll....

EnGee wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:35 am I just checked my email and found the internet bill, so I paid it! Nothing else :neutral:
we are all staggering in front of a comp-u-ter s c r e e n....

THX-1138

WasteLand wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:34 am
ReleaseCandidate wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:31 am My account is updated, got the license and download link already.
I got the uodate for free with an upgrade to Suite.

ReleaseCandidate wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:47 am
aha, that way, i already had live 10 suite... so, it is different for everybody, depending on...

you honour your name!

WasteLand wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 am
aha, that way, i already had live 10 suite... so, it is different for everybody, depending on...

you honour your name!
:D I'm actually using the beta/RC version, so I'm not in a hurry (will work for a month? from today IIRC).

ReleaseCandidate wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:03 am
WasteLand wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 am

you honour your name!
:D I'm actually using the beta/RC version, so I'm not in a hurry (will work for a month? from today IIRC).
:party: it will work, i think i received an e-mail about it, also using the beta. there is a limit. o yes, next update, only works if you own live 11 suite, i believe. or is it mentioned in centercode.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”