- When playing live MIDI or live from the GUI, APDC will be avoided on that live MIDI as much as possible for an instant play feel.
For example, if you have 2 parallel track racks, one with a synth, and one which causes a latency, now you can still play that synth without the latency!
- In some very specific cases involving APDC, stopping playback could lead into hanging notes. Fixed.
- The Latency Generator module now also has an event input + output jack which delay the events just like the audio.
- In case a VST plugin fails to load its data, the log file now contains a more explicit error line about it.
- In some cases, copying a module from one rack slot to another didn't work anymore. Fixed.
- When switching a rack off, its level meter got a frozen view instead of being reset to zero. Fixed.
- Several other practical improvements wrt. APDC.
- MacOS: Graphics were not drawn smoothly anymore. Fixed.
Windows: Replace the current MuLab.exe and MuLab.ID by the new versions.
MacOS: Replace the current MuLab.app by the new version.