Kontakt 5 Player, the Infinite Player, and the Taos Kit

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've got the Infinite Player installed, authorized through the Service Center, and it works great in my full version of Kontatk 4.

However, in the Kontakt 5 player (which I had to install in order to use Scarbee Funk Guitar...yes, it actually requires Kontakt 5), the Infinite Player shows up in the library tabs, but when I load the Jerry Marotta Taos kit drum library, it activates the time limited demo mode.

It seems that all *other* instruments from the Infinite Player load fine....that is, without triggering the demo.

What's going on here? I'm stumped.

Just to be clear:

All your IP libraries (including JM Taos) show up in the Kontakt 4 Library tab as fully authorised (non-demo) mode?

But, in Kontakt 5, your IP libraries (excluding JM Taos) show up in the Library tab as fully authorised (non-demo) mode? And JM Taos is in Demo mode?

... "almost" Infinite. ;) Seriously though, that'll be one for Allen. Raise an eSoundz Support Ticket and I'm sure he'll respond quickly (no pressure!). They're on Florida time - so it won't be for several hours yet.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”