Youlean Loudness Meter

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well done Youlean. Congratulations :party:

I'm delighted for you. Well done. :party:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Well done!

VariKusBrainZ wrote:It's a sad day when a plugin that doesn't make or effect sound wins
It's not sad for me. :lol:

Thanks guys! :D

youlean wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:It's a sad day when a plugin that doesn't make or effect sound wins
It's not sad for me. :lol:
Congrats youlean! Some comments here like the one above are so pathetic, no words for this. :dog:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Great plugin. Congratulations! :party:

I made a short video comparing Youlean Loudness Meter with Waves WLM and iZotope Insight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNdFHU6BvGQ

I noticed some differences in how these plugins measure Lodness Range and Momentary Max.

Congrats man, well done! :tu:

While looking at your website... may I ask why your Freq-Balancer isn't available anymore? Any chance to get it re-released? Sounds promising... :wink:

Cheers Björn

Full Bucket wrote:Congrats man, well done! :tu:

While looking at your website... may I ask why your Freq-Balancer isn't available anymore? Any chance to get it re-released? Sounds promising... :wink:

Cheers Björn
viewtopic.php?p=6634493#p6634493
It's easy if you know how

Thanks! :oops:
Glad it's not dead!

Cheers Björn

Congratulations on winning, great free plugin. However, there is an issue when the plugin is loaded as part of a Studio One template. The plugin does not load properly and must be replaced by a new instance for it to load as expected.

No GUI is drawn:

Other plugins do not have this instantiation issue which leads me to believe it's a problem with YLM. Windows 10 v1607, Studio One v3.3.2.

Thanks.

Thanks!

joachime wrote:I made a short video comparing Youlean Loudness Meter with Waves WLM and iZotope Insight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNdFHU6BvGQ

I noticed some differences in how these plugins measure Lodness Range and Momentary Max.
There will always be differences as this depends on design. My meter should have better true peak detection than the others.

magickalmutagen wrote:Congratulations on winning, great free plugin. However, there is an issue when the plugin is loaded as part of a Studio One template. The plugin does not load properly and must be replaced by a new instance for it to load as expected.

No GUI is drawn:

Other plugins do not have this instantiation issue which leads me to believe it's a problem with YLM. Windows 10 v1607, Studio One v3.3.2.

Thanks.
Thanks. I will check this out.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”