Sylenth1 Windows 8 not working (fixed)

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

2012 - the year that sylenth went silent
Finally!

Works fine on XP 32 bit here, 7 year old laptop. But since you absolutely MUST have the latest in bling...

Can a Win 8 owner please check if the cracked version works and let us all know? I suppose it works! If that's true, it would give a whole new dimension to the situation.

:hihi:

:cry:

[For mod attention: I am NOT advocating the possession or use of cracked software!]

I dont think that a cracked version works better than the original one.
And if you like that product, i prefer to buy it and support Lennard.
But on the other site, if someone reads the forum before his decision of buying the sylenth, i would prefer the cracked version too ^^

This issue seems to be a bit more complicated. I will try to disable DEP today.
Probably this is a work around. But it needs to get updated.

And Lennard has only to inform us or to answer one of my two mails.
Last edited by ddcool on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ddcool wrote:I wont think that a cracked version works better than the original one.

Well, at least it can be confirmed/disconfirmed.

ostfront wrote:
ddcool wrote:I wont think that a cracked version works better than the original one.

Well, at least it can be confirmed/disconfirmed.

Can you pls check that. I have bought the sylenth because i want to support him, but now i have read much of the forum and if there will no information in about a week, i will cancel the payment and use the cracked one. 139€ for nothing is a but much.

I will support developers and of cause Lennard, but not if he suggests that he cares a sh** about problems :)

Well, I don't have Win 8, so no, sorry, can't check.

EDIT: By saying you will use the cracked version you risk to get yourself banned. That's why I put a disclaimer on my post above. But this issue needs to be clarified and ultimately - solved.

Okay than i get banned, that will support my statement, that Lennard have no interest in the problem.

I WILL use the sylenth for legal, but i cant, because it dont work properly.
But i have bought a lot of presets and need the sylenth for that.
That is my state. A ban will result in instant payment cancellation.

Edit: The good thing is, that i have paid with credit card. Two way cash safety.
1st PayPal, 2nd Creditcard ^^

Well, it's sad... But you can keep your legit version to support LennarD. Although it seems you don't want to. And that's up to you entirely.

No i want a legal version and want to support him, thats a fact.
Otherwise i wouldn't have bought the sylenth.
But i require support on the product.
I bought it and instantly got problem with it, cause i use Windows 8.
I wrote a mail/pm/forum thread/facebook post until now and dont get a feedback on this.
A quick response with
"I got that on my list and try to develop a fix soon.
Can't say how long it takes but it hopefully should be there in x days/weeks."
would have make me and all of us happy.

But with no reply i think he has no interest in this and therefore i waste my money. But i have sent him a mail where i request a feedback in about a week, so i'll wait that time and after that decide what i'll do.

And i want to set right that i dont want to be unfriendly to you Lennar.
If it sounds like that for you, i have to say sorry.

But i want a quick reply, if you read my problem and going into develop a solution for that. Thats in my opinion the right way to handle customers.

Just leave it where it is, ddcool. You can find a setup that works for you. No extra communication is necessary. Good luck!

ostfront wrote:You can find a setup that works for you. No extra communication is necessary. Good luck!
I want him to find a setup/solution for me that is working :wink:

ddcool wrote:No i want a legal version and want to support him, thats a fact.
Otherwise i wouldn't have bought the sylenth.
But i require support on the product.
I bought it and instantly got problem with it, cause i use Windows 8.
I wrote a mail/pm/forum thread/facebook post until now and dont get a feedback on this.
A quick response with
"I got that on my list and try to develop a fix soon.
Can't say how long it takes but it hopefully should be there in x days/weeks."
would have make me and all of us happy.

But with no reply i think he has no interest in this and therefore i waste my money. But i have sent him a mail where i request a feedback in about a week, so i'll wait that time and after that decide what i'll do.
just a thought and excuse me if this sounds stupid but in "PC requirements" information on Lennardigital website - for running Sylenth1 it says which versions of Windows is required = 2000/XP/Vista/7.
I don't know how much Windows 8 would affect Sylenth1 working correctly but in response to you claiming your money back Lennard could say it isn't supported on Windows 8 ?
As i say just a thought, i'm happy with Sylenth1 on Win7 64bit.
I can see the frustration with no replies from Lennard though but ya gotta wonder what's happening with someone to make em stop responding like this. maybe he's seriously ill or something...who knows...
There's no real info on the facebook page either just links to sylenth1 presets so surely if he doesn't reply to customers emails etc. he's not sat posting links for other peoples presets on facebook...it just doesn't make sense to me.

in fact just to clear things up Lennard posted on 1st October 2012 to say "It's a fan page indeed." in relation to a question about that very facebook page. so that at least answers one of my queries.

I don't mean the fb-page in that thread :)

He sent over the license half an hour after my order & payment was successful so i think he is alive. ^^ Another half an hour later i wrote him the problem.

But i won't spam this thread more. I have said to him, that he pls reply to my problem in any way in about one week and will wait for that :)

Return to “LennarDigital”