synthmaster cm problems

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Software maintenance takes money. Better not to give away cut down, promotional software that needs fixes and maintenance, and instead focus only on providing usable demos of the latest, supported version.

Having said that, it appears that some developer's magware has held up better than others. I have some u-he magware that still runs great!!!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

mabian wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:00 am
Well, I supported the developer by getting the full deals.
But honestly I find these full versions are developed in bursts: the dev focus lasts some weeks, then there's a new release with several issues to be addresses, rapid point releases fix something but don't fix something else, especially older reported bugs, and then it's silence again for months.

- Mario
In our last 2 updates (2.9.7 and 2.9.8 ) we fixed many longstanding bugs. Don't forget to update :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:09 am
mabian wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:00 am
Well, I supported the developer by getting the full deals.
But honestly I find these full versions are developed in bursts: the dev focus lasts some weeks, then there's a new release with several issues to be addresses, rapid point releases fix something but don't fix something else, especially older reported bugs, and then it's silence again for months.

- Mario
In our last 2 updates (2.9.7 and 2.9.8 ) we fixed many longstanding bugs. Don't forget to update :)
Thank you very much for the update. I see that 2.9.8 still seems to have some things to be ironed out, and you kind of announced a 2.9.9 for January. I think I will wait for it :)

- Mario

Return to “KV331 Audio”