FX in Hypersonic !!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sid: hehe... nice

i am quite confused with the fx setting in hypersonic. i mean i am clear abt the fx that appears in the fx page. where u can set patch fx as well as global fx. we can select between them in the mix page, where we also set the send level for each of the effect. and the fx level (wet) is controlled in the fx page thru the output level knob. all this is perfect and fairly simple.

but it is when FX appears in the Edit page, that i go completely bonkers. In the edit page we can tweak the various oscillators that make up the patch. so everytime a patch is loaded , in the edit page there are small buttons labelled 's' which depict the various oscillators whose parameters we can tweak.

But in the case of some patches, at times we have FX appearing in the edit page also. well i dunno where exactly this fx is being added in the signal chain. in fact i just cant trace it in the signal chain.

my question abt the FX appearing the edit menu is, are these FX available in addition to the ones avilable in the FX page. are they by any chance FX for the oscillators. Is there any way to add FX in the edit page or there is no such feature to add.

fINALLY THERE ARE 4 SEND KNOBs at the bottom of the FX menu , in the Edit page . what signals are these knobs sending and where r they sending it.

about the dx appearing in the edit page, i have come to believe that these are applied directly to the oscilators. and i have used it in a way that i can apply individual fx to every individual patch, as opposed to the global fx. i might be mistaken.

about the send knobs. i dont know.

anybody else,.. anything to add :|

Return to “Instruments”