Plugin documentation now available! with CC maps!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Many people asked for it.. so here it is! Each Tweakbench plugin now has a matching PDF file for documentation.
The docs currently contain a screenshot, a brief overview of the plugin (from the website for now), and a full CC map.

I'll be adding more detailed descriptions of how the plugins work, and the best ways to use them at a later date.

The documentation will also be packed in with the bundled download!

thanks for this, i love docs :)

one suggestion for the next versions of the pdf's - when you got the .doc-file ready you can use the format function to declare headers ("overview","midi cc mapping" etc.), load that .doc into openoffice and use OOs pdf-create-function, it converts those headers to bookmarks in the pdf.
very handy, that way i converted the online manual for dblue's glitch to a full-featured pdf (openoffice is cool anyway ;)).

btw: you can get a portable (no installer) version of OO here http://portableapps.com

Nice! Thanks :)

R.A.W. wrote:thanks for this, i love docs :)

one suggestion for the next versions of the pdf's - when you got the .doc-file ready you can use the format function to declare headers
these pdf's are actually created via php & html, not any sort of .doc

i'm not using any desktop application to manage them, just a CMS and some web trickery.

none of them are long enough that they really require page headers or bookmarks. :)

Return to “Tweakbench”