Sylenth Questions

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Perhaps a couple of banal questions, so I hope you don't mind.

1) With future updates, is the synth a new install or does it overwrite the previous installation? So in other words, if it is a new install do you uninstall the previous version or will it overwrite the old version?

2) I asked a while back if I could pay via bank transfer, which you said yes to. However, I haven't done it yet, but will later this week. The problem is that bank transfers are not instantaneous, so the payment may not get through till maybe 1 or 2 February. Is that OK? As I am entitled to the group buy offer you made a while ago and I have a special "code-serial number" for group buyers. At least I live in Holland, where I know you are from too, so maybe it will be faster within The Netherlands.

Thanks

PS. I really like the demo by the way. A nice synth!!!!

Atomic Marshmallow wrote: 1) With future updates, is the synth a new install or does it overwrite the previous installation? So in other words, if it is a new install do you uninstall the previous version or will it overwrite the old version?
It's a new install. You can uninstall the previous version or simply overwrite it, that doesn't matter. You can also install the new version to a different directory and rename it so you can run both versions of you want. I will always try to make updates as compatible as possible, but there may be some slight differences.
Atomic Marshmallow wrote: 2) I asked a while back if I could pay via bank transfer, which you said yes to. However, I haven't done it yet, but will later this week. The problem is that bank transfers are not instantaneous, so the payment may not get through till maybe 1 or 2 February. Is that OK? As I am entitled to the group buy offer you made a while ago and I have a special "code-serial number" for group buyers. At least I live in Holland, where I know you are from too, so maybe it will be faster within The Netherlands.
Please send and email about this to support. I'll send you Dutch bank transfer information, that'll be faster.

Return to “LennarDigital”