Stuff about Toad.

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For starters, Toad should have some sort of pitch change. There is so much you can do to that VST...
Like adding a pitch change to the samples!
BTW, does any one know how to mess with the pitch of toad in FLS? Only thing I could find is the master pitch that changes everything...

The samples themselves were tuned individually based on a full harmonic blend tuning.. so some samples may sound out of whack a bit because some of the harmonics are clearly not the core note.. and also may come acorss more vividly than other harmonics.. i'd say try to use a filter.. but theres no way to tune just 1 sample..

I don't know much about the how to's of programing, but in the VST interface window or what ever you call it, where the attack, decay, ect are controlled, you could place it there.
What though...
Like in tapeworm, Instead of the different instruments, you had toad, 2 , 3, ect. Then if you were using something like FLS, you could load toad to several tracks in the step sequencer to play differant effects.

Or, If you used a larger scale & you could select which sample would fit in which octive or group of notes, so in a way, you would program your own drum track. Ofcourse it would come with a standard preset, just to be user freindly.

Basicly, I think you should explore on the idea of changing the pitch of the samples in toad. does that sound reasonable enough?

"i'd say try to use a filter.."
Like I said somewhere in this forum, I am new to TB & VST both. I am basicly learning VST through you. (I'm open to musical collabs w/ anyone, just let me know) What do you mean by filter in these terms? I know there are volume & frequency filters, but I don't know much about frequencies though...
Could you ellaborate on that a little? Note: I am an FLS User.

Return to “Tweakbench”