Envelope question

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'm trying to figure out if there's a way on Ace (or Zebra for that matter) to get an envelope to start from where it left off instead of resetting to zero every time a new note is triggered. This would be especially useful in monophonic mode with long release times. Is this a feature that's buried in there somewhere? Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

ACE does this, but as the voices are iterated in round-robin fashion, you can't really hear it.

I'm on the case with this though, but havn't yet gotten there.

Hmmm... how is it in Duophonic mode? That doesn't do round-robin...?

That's funny... in duophonic mode it's the same but with a small click each time the envelope resets. I don't really understand what you mean by round-robin. Is the synth picking from a pool of available voices each time a new note is played? Thanks for looking into this.

sadguitarius wrote:That's funny... in duophonic mode it's the same but with a small click each time the envelope resets. I don't really understand what you mean by round-robin. Is the synth picking from a pool of available voices each time a new note is played? Thanks for looking into this.
AH... hmmm... yeah, round-robin means that the voices are subsequently gone through, one by one.

Return to “u-he”