Can I use LiceSlice to create a Battery3 compatible file?

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I already own Battery 3 and like to keep using that for my beats. However Battery3 has no built in slicer. So can I use LiveSlive to slice and save a loop and than import that into Battery3? Is there a compatible export format?

Thanx
Codex

Well if you have LICE. I'd say beat slicing is the least of yur worries.........
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

If your lice have instruments, that should probably work. Otherwise, I would probably still use the LiceSlicer... you just won't get a Battery compatible file out of it.

(Seriously, I don't know. ;))
Signature BLOCK until it stops looking like cursive.

You can set up your slices in Liveslice and then Liveslice will export each of these slices into separate .wav files. You don't have to do each slice individually by the way...it will export all of the slices for that file at once.

Then you can drag and drop these .wav files into Battery 3.

That's certainly one way to do it. Note that the slice export is disabled in the demo version of Liveslice.

***ggg***

Thanx for the serious and the funny answers.
Didn't you know the "LiceSlicer" is the most effective way to get rid of lice? It's a absoulte top-notch tool to kill all lice simple, fast and effective, by precisly cutting them into 2-8 slices with a new ultra-sonic technology...

But serious...
I tried the demo and it does save a .wav format that Battery recognizes as an ACID-Loop, however when I import that wav into Battery, it only imports an empty cell, one cell with the first slice, one cell with the rest of the loop and the whole loop in a fourth cell. I dont knwo if that is a demo limitation or a bug of LiveSlice or Battery.

Regards
Codex

Return to “Livelab.dk”