Shreddage X - In-depth tutorial video now on YouTube

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the topic says! While this is definitely focused on the new features of our upcoming expansion pack, this should also be useful to existing Shreddage owners as I go into some helpful sequencing/mixing tips.

Check it out at YouTube below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzhv156GBn8
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Really impressive!! I want it!! :)
Any news on release date?

NICE! Is Shreddage available for Reaktor?

And, the style sounds like Prong! very nice indeed :)

EDIT: Umm Fear Factory? :D :D

Release date still TBA - it's completely done, but we're talking to someone right now that might be... helping with distribution in some way. I can't say more but if it pans out, everyone wins. :P

As for Reaktor, unfortunately no, this is just a Kontakt format library. Though, we are porting the original Shreddage to FL Studio's DirectWave format.

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thanks, i'll wait. :)

Great video - and Shreddage X is looking (and sounding) really, really good.

The only thought I had when watching the video is that when you showed how to change the portamento slide options (by clicking the spanner icon and amending the relevant control, and likewise the humanised minute pitch variation), my initial thoughts were "wouldn't that be cooler to have those options directly accessible from the Shreddage X interface?" I've dabbled a little with KS scripting, and by no means am I anywhere near an expert, but I was able to link controls and options in the Kontakt "back end" to custom UI controls I created in the script.

Therefore, how about it guys? For us, the users, those controls would be much easier and readily available to use if they were just on the ui - and one less thing to have to speak to your support guys about ("hey, can you change the timing of the portamento slides and if so how?"). Surely that'd work out cheaper for you in the long run too, having to deal with less support calls/queries?

:)

Good points! Done. It's in now. :D

Really looking forward to Shreddage X.
I keep checking your website/forums for news about it.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

Andre Guerreiro Neto

zircon wrote:Good points! Done. It's in now. :D
I'd just mentioned it on your FB page, that I'd just read in the manual about the "Shreddage Slide" tab so to ignore my previous suggestion. However just read your comment on here so all I can say is "wow - thanks for listening".

I bought Shreddage X about 4 hours ago but still at work so haven't tried it yet...

Congrats on the release. And thanks.

Regards
Darren.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”