Session MUX problems

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I open the Session MUX area and one of those preset navigation arrows is pressed by accident or curiosity the whole session setup it's gone. :o :-o
No way to get it back as much as I know and tried. MuLab needs to be restarted to get back to normal.
MuLab of course :D

Loading a MUX preset currently is not undoable yet.
Besides that i don't understand what you mean with 'getting it back to normal'.
The session MUX is a normal MUX, so it can load any kind of MUX preset (synths, effects, ...) and/or you can manually add racks etc.

mutools wrote:Loading a MUX preset currently is not undoable yet.
Besides that i don't understand what you mean with 'getting it back to normal'.
The session MUX is a normal MUX, so it can load any kind of MUX preset (synths, effects, ...) and/or you can manually add racks etc.
Jo, did you try to load a project and then in the Session MUX try to push the preset button?
Even the Rack disappear and no sounds from the modules, VST etc.
And I can't get it back.

liquidsound wrote:Jo, did you try to load a project and then in the Session MUX try to push the preset button?
Yes.
Even the Rack disappear and no sounds from the modules, VST etc.
If the loaded MUX preset doesn't contain racks, then logically the rack desk becomes empty.
And I can't get it back.
That's the 'not yet undoable' i meant.
If loading presets would be undoable, then you could do 'undo' to step back to the previous state. Note however that if we would make loading presets undoable then this will slow down loading presets as each load will then include a backup step.

Now I understand. I saved the Session MUX as a preset and then I was able to reload it. Neat!
I never bother with the new Session MUX yet. Busy playing... :D

Return to “MUTOOLS”