The long DIVA thread

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

delete-me
Last edited by phazedown on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phazedown wrote:Very curious what the result will be :D
:hyper:

Btw, no idea if this is known bug or not, but I was toying around with the 1.1 demo and noticed that when you play 16th notes arps in FL, Diva seems to lose some (well, a lot) of the note-off messages unless I tell the FL wrapper to use fixed block size (which usually has the side-effect of rounding any timing to the nearest ASIO block size, so it sucks).

I also tried the old beta which I still seem to have installed (no 1.0 sorry) and back then it didn't happen.

Updated to 1.1 64bit - Win 7 64, Cubase 6.07 64bit

New project (template that had old Diva pre-loaded), 1 instance of Diva working fine. I load a second instance of Diva and there is no audio. Diva is receiving Midi, no problems with routing etc. 1st instance of Diva still works

----

Just tried a new blank project and multiple instances are working. Any ideas?

I am definitely having trouble with Diva. I haven't had any more full-scale pops, but when going through presets, Diva will cut out and stay cut out, and then only random presets will make any sound, others won't make any sound at all and remain unresponsive.

On mac. Lion/Logic latest.

Whatisvalis wrote:Updated to 1.1 64bit - Win 7 64, Cubase 6.07 64bit

New project (template that had old Diva pre-loaded), 1 instance of Diva working fine. I load a second instance of Diva and there is no audio. Diva is receiving Midi, no problems with routing etc. 1st instance of Diva still works

----

Odd, indeed... would it be possible to get that project? I'd really love to study this...

Phase47 wrote:I am definitely having trouble with Diva. I haven't had any more full-scale pops, but when going through presets, Diva will cut out and stay cut out, and then only random presets will make any sound, others won't make any sound at all and remain unresponsive.

Strange too. Could this be an accidental MidiLearn on some parameter, e.g. in the fx section?

Do silent presets have something in common, an effect or a filter type?

Also, if you could just save a silent preset under a new name and send it to, maybe we can find a clue.

Urs wrote:

----

Odd, indeed... would it be possible to get that project? I'd really love to study this...
Sent you an e-mail via your profile link with Drop Box link to project + details

cheer,

JD

Also i need to rollback versions (this is pretty urgent) and didn't keep a backup of the dll. Where can i find a link to the previous version of Diva?

Cheers,

JD

Whatisvalis wrote:Also i need to rollback versions (this is pretty urgent) and didn't keep a backup of the dll. Where can i find a link to the previous version of Diva?

Cheers,

JD
1.0.1 should still be here: http://www.u-he.com/downloads/Diva/Diva101Win.zip

Urs wrote:
Phase47 wrote:I am definitely having trouble with Diva. I haven't had any more full-scale pops, but when going through presets, Diva will cut out and stay cut out, and then only random presets will make any sound, others won't make any sound at all and remain unresponsive.

Strange too. Could this be an accidental MidiLearn on some parameter, e.g. in the fx section?

Do silent presets have something in common, an effect or a filter type?

Also, if you could just save a silent preset under a new name and send it to, maybe we can find a clue.
I'll spend some time investigating before I roll back to 101 and send you anything I can find.

Re: rolling back. Will the 101 installer overwrite the later version okay?

Phase47 wrote:
Re: rolling back. Will the 101 installer overwrite the later version okay?
It should. I even have 1.0 as VST and 1.1 as AU (which probably shouldn't be *expected* to be super stable, but seems to work :hihi:)

Similar thing happening in Cubase 6.5 Win 7 64 bit after updating Diva. Loading old project and no sound from Diva- even when changing presets. Midi going in o.k.
Works fine when starting new project thus far.

Urs wrote:

----

naivist wrote:Similar thing happening in Cubase 6.5 Win 7 64 bit after updating Diva. Loading old project and no sound from Diva- even when changing presets. Midi going in o.k.
Works fine when starting new project thus far.

Urs wrote:

----

Same here. However loading the same project with two instances of Diva after a reboot works.

That's mysterious!

Return to “u-he”