Synth Werk 64 bit

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Os Lion ,Logic Pro 64 Bit
I 'd like to buy Synth Werk but the "Engine" is only 32 bit!
Are you soon going to release a 64 bit version for OS Lion ?
The "Engine" is powered by Yellow Tools ;does this mean that there will be no update anymore ?
cheers hans

Hi Hans,

yes this version will be available soon. Many improvements/bugfixes have to be done, and this takes more time than thought. It will definitly come in a few weeks.

YT was overtaken by magix... every further development/improvements of independence and YT products will be under the flag of magix.

Engine is a best service product and will be updated/upgraded and of course supported in the future. No end in sight ;)

Many new great stuff will come, so stay tuned :)

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best Regards

Martin aka NoSoniX

NoSoniX wrote:Hi Hans,

yes this version will be available soon. Many improvements/bugfixes have to be done, and this takes more time than thought. It will definitly come in a few weeks.

YT was overtaken by magix... every further development/improvements of independence and YT products will be under the flag of magix.

Engine is a best service product and will be updated/upgraded and of course supported in the future. No end in sight ;)

Many new great stuff will come, so stay tuned :)

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best Regards

Martin aka NoSoniX

Hi.... Any news on the 64 bit version yet :?:

Just another person eagerly awaiting 64 bit Engine for Mac OS. I know posting this won't make the release come any sooner -- you'll put it out when it's ready -- but I'll be getting Synth-werk as soon as the new Engine is available.

SirkusPi wrote:Just another person eagerly awaiting 64 bit Engine for Mac OS. I know posting this won't make the release come any sooner -- you'll put it out when it's ready -- but I'll be getting Synth-werk as soon as the new Engine is available.
Hey Sirkus,

the PreRelease public beta version is available for download. (including 64 bit mac support).

You can give it a try :)

All the best

Martin aka NoSoniX

Return to “Best Service”