Dom please tell me this is a bug and can be fixed

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I cannot stretch the main window across my two 24 wide monitors.

Like this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/217 ... onitor.jpg

Not sure its supposed to work this way? There's options for viewing different windows on different screen. but I assume you've seen these?.. Guess wait for Dom..

yes Ive seen the options. I want arrange and my mixer to cover two screens like every other DAW on the market. It looks like the UI is stetchable but it seems to be capped atm. I can drag it ~1 inch past my main monitor and then it stops.

Same here - it will not fill a 23" secondary screen - it seems to be maxing out at a resolution lower than 1080p, so it is still smaller than the 23" screen. It does fill the laptop ( smaller screen ) though.

Seems to work fine on Mac and Linux, so it should not be a problem in general.
We will check the Win version for sure after fixing the more pressing bugs.

awesome thanks man. :) yep I am on W7.

Here you can see me trying to do a full screen on a 23" screen (1920x1080) . It does not fill the entire screen. It does however on the laptop screen (1600x900)

Running 1.0.2 on Windows 8.1

Works fine here on my 30" Dell monitor filling 2560x1600 Pixels.
But I'm using the "Dual Display Aranger/Mixer" Layout and have the second Window fullscreen on my older 22" Screen which is 1680x1050 Pixels large.
So it's not an overall size limitation.

But I can confirm that I can't make the main Window larger than my first Screen.
Never occured to me so far... ;-)

This is on Windows 8 & 8.1.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream | Instagram | YouTube

I guess that's just it. My main monitor is the smaller laptop screen and the larger 23" is the secondary.

Is this by design, or something that will be looked at ?

thanks

Same thing happening here, even if you f11 it will still have a gap to the side

Bitwig fit fine in Studio View Mode on both my 27" monitors @ 1920X1080.
"You can learn anything if you put the time in, only difference is some people are faster learners than others...DEAL WITH IT"

Yeah - it seems that if your primary display is smaller than the secondary - it will only have a max size of the smallest screen on the larger one.

fjorko wrote:Yeah - it seems that if your primary display is smaller than the secondary - it will only have a max size of the smallest screen on the larger one.
I'll switch my main display then, detachable windows would be nice though instead of presets.

Return to “Bitwig”