Realivox Blue

Official support for: realitone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Musical Gym wrote:Excellent. Any chance you can showcase it in the context of a song arrangement (solo and background vocals) when you demo the word-builder functionality?
Hoping to see hear a full song (or maybe a chorus or verse) in a video. I don't yet understand how one would go about stringing several phrases together.
Would they all need to be done separately and then pieced together?

Also, have you tried tuning Kontakt down, say 5 semitones to an octave, and letting her sing in that range? How does she sound there? Artificial?

hueynym wrote:I, too, like the phrase "Northern Central CA" - although, most people know that everything below Fort Bragg is really considered SOUTHERN CA. Having lived between Eureka and Yreka, we Northern Californians know the difference. :)
Absolutely! As a Eureka boy myself, all those posers below Fort Bragg should be calling themselves Southern Californians! :D
Musical Gym wrote:Now I'm really confused.
Any chance the Ladies samples could be adapted to word-builder?
Chop off the beginning and replace with wb consonants?
I started to try doing that, but it's a lot more difficult than I originally thought. It's possible that we might later add some consonants to the Ladies, but they will never be as complete as Blue. To do that would involve a complete re-record. Odd as it may sound, that would be easier than trying to marry new and old samples.

Musical Gym wrote:xcellent. Any chance you can showcase it in the context of a song arrangement (solo and background vocals) when you demo the word-builder functionality?
Hoping to see hear a full song (or maybe a chorus or verse) in a video. I don't yet understand how one would go about stringing several phrases together.
Would they all need to be done separately and then pieced together?
Each phrase can be up to 20 syllables. You can then have various phrases on keyswitches, so you play one phrase, then hit the keyswitch so the next phrase is loaded, and so on.

Bear in mind, though, that for "songs," there are going to be limitations in what Blue can sing. She only has 6 vowels, which do the trick for most words, but in a pop song context, there will be problems. I'll go into more detail about that in the full walkthrough video on release.
Musical Gym wrote:Also, have you tried tuning Kontakt down, say 5 semitones to an octave, and letting her sing in that range? How does she sound there? Artificial?
It's an interesting tone. Probably too extreme at 5 semitones, but at 2 or 3, it's pretty cool, in a haunting sort of way.

This is incorporated automatically in Realivox Blue, by the way. In fact, we also have it in The Ladies. In this video for the ladies, I start explaining the "Voice" selector at the 7 minute mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVpKS3Ns9xo

Thanks for detailed responses, much appreciated.

Return to “Realitone”