Massive Modular Skin for Zebra²

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

15.9.2017 - Big Update!!
New variation --"Musik Fabrik"-- is added. Wide, 3column design!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hi everyone,
I proudly announce the new theme : Massive Modular.

Massive Style Modulation System

Use some tricks and implement the fine modulation UI similar to that of NI Massive.
This also saves the space so it's pretty tidy! Many knobs got a bit larger.

This skin was born of my old product (Pocket Modular), so it has all the features that Pokemod has.

Sequencer

OSC Editor (with "Mini-Racks")
"Mini Racks" are newly added. The left rack shows VCF & XMF. The right one shows ENV, LFO & LFOG. (Only active modules are shown!!)

Visit the website for details, demo movie & free trial.
https://plugmon.jp/product/massive-modular/

Let the King of Synths Be Dressed in What He Deserves!! 8)
Last edited by plugmon on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

WOW! This is gorgeous! :tu: :tu:

Is it free upgrade for Pokemod users or a completely new thing?

Looks really great, but I'm having trouble downloading the demo, tried a couple of times incl. using a download manager, archive is always damaged and cannot be opened.

Could you perhaps provide another mirror?

I had the same problem with Stuffit Expander (I'm on mac). But the archive extracted with native osx unarchiver. So 2ZrgE - maybe try another unarchiver?

And @plugmon - check the compability of your ZIP compressor :).

And to answer my own question - it's free update for plugmon skin users! :party:

This looks much better than original Pokemod.

That looks gorgeous :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks all for your feedbacks!
2ZrgE wrote:Looks really great, but I'm having trouble downloading the demo, tried a couple of times incl. using a download manager, archive is always damaged and cannot be opened.

Could you perhaps provide another mirror?
Sorry, I myself tried downloading and failed.
I re-uploaded the ZIP file and now it should work fine.

And yes, this is an free update for existing users!

it is gorgeous; however, on the right, the rack scrollbar is missing; see the attached screenshot below, where at least two mod-mappers don't show…
at least two mod-mappers don't show.jpg
edit: as a matter of fact, the scrollbar, although invisible, can be still be operated
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Now, I'm even happier by buying pokemod 2 days ago :)

szalonykp wrote:I had the same problem with Stuffit Expander (I'm on mac). But the archive extracted with native osx unarchiver. So 2ZrgE - maybe try another unarchiver?

And @plugmon - check the compability of your ZIP compressor :).

And to answer my own question - it's free update for plugmon skin users! :party:
Problem is that the download does not finish completely now matter what, waiting for a mirror... :(

rockbottom wrote:it is gorgeous; however, on the right, the rack scrollbar is missing; see the attached screenshot below, where at least two mod-mappers don't show…
edit: as a matter of fact, the scrollbar, although invisible, can be still be operated
Thanks for the report. The color declaration for that part was missing.
There could be some other bugs, so after several days' survey, I'll update the package.

This is just stunningly COOL!!! :love:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

this is just amazing, amazing, amazing.
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

215 downloads, close to releasing the Techno soundset :D

I'm glad Urs posted about this on FB. Just got it and I think it makes working with Zebra easier. And the bonus presets are nice. A bonus bonus.
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

Return to “u-he”