AIKO Skin (for U-he Diva)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

gregam mentions the last two bugs, one of which is a simple change in the skin's .txt file, the other demands slightly editing a picture.

Haha yeah the label for the Ring/HQ switcheroo was a bit of a head scratcher when I first saw it, though I have to admit I never even noticed the 1,2 & 3 OSC labels being slight off until you (well gregam) pointed it out !

Thanks!!

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

gregam wrote:
HQ and Ring switches are swapped in digital oscillator
This is SUPER-OMG :hyper:
Now I know why HQ button makes such a huge sound difference! I wondered this from the time I made presets.
Thanks for pointing this out, seriously... :)
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

:lol: so I guess version 1.3 is coming soon? :party:

Thanks bought it, I like the DIVA skin and also like the look of the new Bazille skin prefair their design over the Zebra Massive Modular:) I like the improved functionality I wish all u-He synths looked like this.

plugmon wrote:
gregam wrote:
HQ and Ring switches are swapped in digital oscillator
This is SUPER-OMG :hyper:
Now I know why HQ button makes such a huge sound difference! I wondered this from the time I made presets.
Thanks for pointing this out, seriously... :)
Was the fix for this issue ever released? I just went in with Gimp and flipped the labels in the background PNG for this module, but I wonder if anyone else has bothered. You could have folks out there wondering why the Ring modulator effect is so subtle and the HQ effect so large.

Just saw that an update went out today with this fix and a few other items. Thanks! :tu:

Latest release continues to work perfectly with Linux version of Diva. Tested in Bitwig 2.1.

Thanks for the email notice, that is appreciated. :)

Best,

dp

How does one get the updated skin? Ah never mind found the link in my emails I better save that.

Thanks for the update

Best Diva skin yet for me. Can´t wait for the Bazille version. Then i finally would buy it :D
Of course it´s a matter of taste but most of the latest plugmon skins feels like i have a new major version of a synth. Good stuff.

The AKIO skin has encouraged me to experiment more with Diva as the AKIO skin's modulation system makes the whole process of creating sounds so much more intuitive :tu: . Like others here, I too am really looking forward to the AKIO skin for Bazille. I haven't actually used Bazille since buying it back in August 2016 :ud: The new AKIO Bazille skin should really encourage me to experiment with it. Any news regarding the AKIO skin for Bazille? Maybe I/someone should start a new thread for the AKIO Bazille skin so that this thread does not get hijacked?
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

After trying again to use Diva with this skin, i cant help it but the bottom (white part) feels like unfinished. Also the color makes such a big contrast its hard on eyes to use, i think the bottom part is way too bright or the color just does not fit. Every time i want to be able to hide it :D

After all this time, I just noticed that the VCF Ladder has the wrong label for the filter slope. The label says "12DB" when it's actually at the "24DB" setting.

Elektronisch wrote:After trying again to use Diva with this skin, i cant help it but the bottom (white part) feels like unfinished. Also the color makes such a big contrast its hard on eyes to use, i think the bottom part is way too bright or the color just does not fit. Every time i want to be able to hide it :D
Finally, the new color variations are to come.
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:After all this time, I just noticed that the VCF Ladder has the wrong label for the filter slope. The label says "12DB" when it's actually at the "24DB" setting.
Thanks for finding this! I'll fix this in the next update.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Return to “u-he”